Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody of you seen Tirol-Sturm? As I haven't (and only have talked to Sturm- and GAK-supporters yet) I'd be interested in an unbiased opinion. I just wonder about the best defense of the league suddenly getting 4 goals. Looks strange for me, particularly after Kartnigs recent Anbiederungen.

Well, I stop it here, I shouldn't think about Sturm too much after GAK's great performance today, as this fits exactly to all those prejudices about GAK supporters.

I just want to suggest Jürgen Hartmann as "Rookie of the year". C'mon Harti!
And I guess there's no question about Tor des Monats...

:)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Well, both teams risked a lot, Baur couldn't play....so I think there's no danger of cheating. Quite to the contrast, the penalty for Tirol was complete nonsense...

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
arantes said:
And I guess there's no question about Tor des Monats...
Yep, definitely Oraze! ;)

Sturms performance was very good and they could have scored some more goals, for example Haas, obviously having problems with "stormy" weather.

Tirol had their best players on and tried to win the game - no unfair-play by Tirol like they did at Bregenz.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, thank you. No paranoia on great days.

And it shouldn't be too difficult to guess who I thought of when talking about Tor des Monats. ;) (I have to admit, I haven't seen Oraze either...)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Janocko?:D

No, Bazinas goal was world class, no doubt.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's Sturm

Have I ever told you how I hate Salzburg? ;)

And having to see a GAK that always fails "wenn es um die Wurscht geht" for the rest of my life also doesn't make me that happy. :(

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I think GAK has been the better team than Sturm this season - but the future belongs to you.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...a tgv325 correction I strongly underline. But the future is not only ours, it's also GAKs. Right behind us, ;) ,if the budget is there and no sales and downgradings have to be implemented. I strongly believe GAK would have done better in those CL trials. Actually I'd love to see GAK play the actual CL, as deserved to at least try, because of the criminal activity in Tirol. Which is what I also said today on Da Force's Vip Nord, where I was sitting in a 10 meters distance to a silikon enhanced babe, who almost did bare it all. So I had those double Wagner/Rushfeldt fruit on the pitch infront of me, and the other in my sort of back. Cheers !

:)

PMDF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts