Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you dealing with the fact that this is the last week of Serie A? Are you happy with the finale? Do you think there will be any surprises on Sunday? What do you think of the way the table is taking form? These are some of the questions I wanted to advance as we enter the last 4 days of the 2001-2002 season.....
It's been an exciting year from the stand point that no club ever ran away from the rest of the pack. Going into the last round, we have Inter, Roma and Juve battling it out for the scudetto. While some are saying the last week is a shoe-in, I find a lot of excitement in it and I wouldn't bet on any favorite. Juve, the class of the ritorno, obviously have the easiest fixture, as Udinese have nothing to play for. Inter, who have been buoyed by R9's return, play a bitter Lazio at Olympico. Roma are at Torino.
There's one relegation and one CL spot available. This Sunday - Bologna at Brescia should be a great, epic battle. Lots of excitement building. And this year, after Serie A, we have the World Cup to look forward to. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
No excitement at all this Sunday as it is obvious that Inter will beat a Lazio team whose Lazio fans will be supporting Inter at the Olimpico together with the Inter fans and with 80000 thousand Lazio/Inter fans all supporting Inter it is obvious that Inter will win the scudetto.:rolleyes:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I think it is going to be a tense last round with lots of drama. I think Juve and Roma will win confortably, with Inter leaving it late, and MAYBE securing Lo Scudetto.
This year has been the best for a while, just look at the table.
3 teams battling for the Scudetto, was 4 chasing last CL spot last week and last week also 5 possible teams to take last relegation spot. Overall been a very close season and a very good one.
Coming from a Parma fan it has also been bad, for reasons at Parma and the dissapointment of our season.
JUST DON'T LET JUVE WIN LO SCUDETTO!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts