Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the end of season getting closer and closer, Atletico find themselves in 4th place and occupy a Champions League place. Will Atletico finish the season in 4th place and take Champions League football to the Vicente Calderon next season? What do you think?

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
We have an excellent opportunity this weekend but Atléti has to win against Real Zaragoza on La Romareda.

Some good news already though, Javier Irureta has given up on them and left the team, so 3 coaches has been around for a year at Zaragoza this season :eekani:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
no, we will **** it up in the next 4 matchs....it always happens

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Unfortunately for you, No.

You will lose to Valencia on your last match of the season and consequently dropping you to 5th position, once again leaving you without Champion's League football :hopeful:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
At least we're playing attacking football.

The defence though is non-existant, Pablo and Pernía!

PERNÍA!!!!!! :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Unfortunately for you, No.

You will lose to Valencia on your last match of the season and consequently dropping you to 5th position, once again leaving you without Champion's League football :hopeful:
Thanks for the feedback. But I wonder why you are worried too much about us than worrying about your team and their performance.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I sure hope so. I reckon if you can get Champions League football and start showing your real potential then you will start attracting players like Quaresma to your club.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Quaresma isn't the only player out there, besides, he's stated that he wants to play for Real so he can burn :thumbsup:

We all saw how great he was in midweek by the way.

I know, I'm pissed off because of Ramirez Dominguez and not because of Quaresma who's a great player, too selfish though.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Things are dull at the Mestalla at the moment, no need to worry about our performances though, we will crush La Coruña tonight :fero: :smileani:

Plus, all the best in securing the signature of Ricardo Quaresma :smileani:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Things are dull at the Mestalla at the moment, no need to worry about our performances though, we will crush La Coruña tonight :fero: :smileani:

Plus, all the best in securing the signature of Ricardo Quaresma :smileani:
Mate, forget about Quaresma, he should be heading to another club and not Atléti.

This team needs class defenders and a midfielder with playmaking abilities who can hold up the play. Raúl García and Cléber Santana can't do that while it's unfair to demand that from Nacho Camacho.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Well, you need basically a whole defensive, like we do, new keeper, your midfield is very good, forwards very good, I'd love for you to sign someone like Modric (if we don't ;)) that can take the game by the scruff of the neck, you guys spend big bucks and i don't see why he wouldn't go to a promising team like Atléti especially if you make the CL. But #1 priority is defenders.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Well, you need basically a whole defensive, like we do, new keeper, your midfield is very good, forwards very good, I'd love for you to sign someone like Modric (if we don't ;)) that can take the game by the scruff of the neck, you guys spend big bucks and i don't see why he wouldn't go to a promising team like Atléti especially if you make the CL. But #1 priority is defenders.
Aren't you favourites for Van der Vaart??

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Where did he ever mention VDV?

And to answer the quesion,unfortunately no.Not only r u facing back to back Sevilla & Villareal next but ur end of the seaosn run brings Espanyol,us & Depo (who if u r lucky would have escaped releagtion by then).

But u never know,Sevilla face an even tougher last 3 games.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Where did he ever mention VDV?

And to answer the quesion,unfortunately no.Not only r u facing back to back Sevilla & Villareal next but ur end of the seaosn run brings Espanyol,us & Depo (who if u r lucky would have escaped releagtion by then).

But u never know,Sevilla face an even tougher last 3 games.

i thght you were favourites for VDV and if you are going for VDV..then Modric is not required

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Yes, you have to finish 4th so that Quaresma will join you.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Yes, you have to finish 4th so that Quaresma will join you.
Screw Quaresma mate, there's other players out there, especially defenders and that's what Atléti needs, quality defenders.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts