The final 7 games to win promotion:

1. vs. Ascoli 10th
2. vs. Salernitana 17th
3. @ Avellino 21st
4. vs. Pisa 15th
5. @ Cittadella 13th
6. vs. Vicenza 12th
7. @ Sassuolo 7th

I believe we will need to get to at least 76-78 points to ensure 2nd place. This means we have to win 5 of our remaining 7 games depending on what teams below us like Brescia, Livorno and Empoli do.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I like to think of it as a done deal, but that's always dangerous.

7 points is essentially only 3 games. But Livorno won't win all 7 games either.

I think it's enough with 4 wins and a couple of draws from the last 7.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I think 4 wins and a draw is enough, but could be dangerous the Sassoulo game in this case.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Livorno's final 7 games:

1. @Treviso
2. vs Modena
3. @Salernitana
4. vs Triestina
5. @Sassuolo
6. vs Albinoleffe
7. @Ascoli

They have 4 away games as opposed to our 3. They too have to play Ascoli and Sassuolo, both tricky games. We also have to remember that Livorno haven't won in 8 games, so their confidence must be shaky. Basically, it's ours to lose. Everything is in our favour from here.

Out of interest, Bari still have to play Empoli and have a few tricky away games, so we could still win the title yet. However, I will be more than happy, as I'm sure you all will be, if we come 2nd.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Our next game against Ascoli is gonna be hard.... They are the most in form team of the league at the moment!! They were fighting for relegation not that long ago, but now they are a few points from the play-off.... My fingers are crossed (as is everything else)and im preparing to be at 5 or 6 of the last 7 games

·
Registered
713 Posts
5 to go in our last Serie B season, the current standing:

Bari 72
Parma 67
-------------------
Livorno 59
Brescia 59
Sassuolo 58

P:heart:

1. @ Avellino 21st
2. vs. Pisa 15th
3. @ Cittadella 13th
4. vs. Vicenza 12th
5. @ Sassuolo 7th

Livorno:

1. @Salernitana
2. vs Triestina
3. @Sassuolo
4. vs Albinoleffe
5. @Ascoli

Brescia:

1. @Albinoleffe
2. vs Cittadella
3. @Grosseto
4. vs Sassuolo
5. @ Pisa

Sassuolo:

1. vs Frosinone
2. @Ancona
3. vs Livorno
4. @Brescia
5. @ Parma

Sassuolo with a lot of work in the next weeks. They will grab points vs Frosinone and in Ancona, not in the last 3 Games. Do not think Sassuolo will be our opponent for Promotion.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The only question is when we will get promoted. Livorno is the best of the rest, but also got a difficult programm.
Avellino we must we win and then we have the difficult game against Pisa. I still hope to see Parma get promotion in Cittadella.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Parma's Schedule:

1. @ Cittadella 16th
2. vs. Vicenza 10th
3. @ Sassuolo 6th

Livorno's Schedule:

1. @ Sassuolo 6th
2. vs. Albinoleffe 9th
3. @ Ascoli 12th

We need 1 point from our remaining three games.

Or a Livorno tie or loss in any of there three remaining games.

Then it's party time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Parma's Schedule:

1. @ Cittadella 16th
2. vs. Vicenza 10th
3. @ Sassuolo 6th

Livorno's Schedule:

1. @ Sassuolo 6th
2. vs. Albinoleffe 9th
3. @ Ascoli 12th

We need 1 point from our remaining three games.

Or a Livorno tie or loss in any of there three remaining games.

Then it's party time.
We've got 4,000 fans going to Cittadella for the party!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
We've got 4,000 fans going to Cittadella for the party!
I don't know whether to make it 4,001.... i'm really tempted but i heard today Parma fans might not be allowed in the stadium. I'm sure there's some stupid Italian reason as to why.

Also, there's a big screen in Piazza Garibaldi in Parma showing the game too... i'm tempted to join the party there also...

But in all honesty, and i know this is awful, i'm dreaming for a Parma loss this week and a Livorno win. So that the real party will be next weekend!!!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I don't know whether to make it 4,001.... i'm really tempted but i heard today Parma fans might not be allowed in the stadium. I'm sure there's some stupid Italian reason as to why.

Also, there's a big screen in Piazza Garibaldi in Parma showing the game too... i'm tempted to join the party there also...

But in all honesty, and i know this is awful, i'm dreaming for a Parma loss this week and a Livorno win. So that the real party will be next weekend!!!

:groan: you sadistic bastard! Haven't we experienced enough of this?

I know the game against B-ologna was great when it ended in our favour but during that game I almost drank myself to death. Although, that night was probably one of my best night ever that I only remember in glimpses due to alcohol :proud: .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts