Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how much there is of a joke and how much of daring purpose, but I have already heard twice that Pérez dreams with adapting Zidane to the position of defender in the final years of his career.

Surely, players like Beckenbauer, Matthaus, Pirri... have already made this movement, but if this has passed through Floren's mind even for a moment I think we have maaaaany strange things to see from now on...

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Zidane has the appearance of a defender actually, hes well built, strong and intimidating but i sure hope this is a joke. If its not a joke then you probably can assume that he wants to get Totti as an attacking mid and put Zizou as a defender. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me :rolleyes:

What does Florentino have against BUYING defenders? :fero:

·
Registered
116 Posts
in fact a story in france say that zidane played defender when he was young (very young he was not a professional in fact if i remember well)...

he was ...hum...arg i don't know how say that in english ...you know like helguera was in the final of the champion's league 2000 ?

but zidane made all his dribbles in the penalty area and the coach was too afraid each time so he decided to put him at the middle ......

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hala Madrid said:
What does Florentino have against BUYING defenders? :fero:
Nobody knows. More! Defender like Nesta is not only good player - I m sure he is very popular on round the world and people will buy "his" t-shitrs :rollani:

·
Registered
282 Posts
zidane is not a world-class tackler, unlike beckenbauer. so, if you wanna make your defence even more vulnerable than it already is, by all means, but zidane at heart of it all :eek:
your'e wasting his unique attacking qualites too if you put him a line backwards.
this is what you get when you don't buy a decent defender and instead only by strikers. why don't you change your formation to 6-3-1 ?? :howler:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Kiyan said:
Don't people get tired of making the same joke 3463564564 times?:eek: :rollani:
Boy, you sure have plenty of free time to calculate how many times ppl been making the joke!:):D:D:tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
And this is completely unecessary as well...please stick to the topic at hand; this kind of talk is not needed here.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Hey Narentino ... be cool man ;)

-----------

Zizou as a sweeper!! :devil: Naaah ... surely not. The Kaiser and Matthaus etc were more of holding type mids so it is possible but Zizou is different and though this won't happen but it is an interesting proposition :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Narentino said:
The biggest joke will be when you take your mom shit and wipe it all over your face...you fat dutch retard..
why do you continue?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Zidane as central defender, Figo and Ronaldo as pom-pom girls for the half time show?:howler:

I can confirm the story of Zizou starting as a central defender in the beginning. But that was just during a try-out, one day and even at that position, he was head and shoulders above the rest....;)

ALLEZ YAZHID!!!!:star::heart: :proud:

·
Registered
462 Posts
San Siro said:
Zidane as central defender, Figo and Ronaldo as pom-pom girls for the half time show?:howler:

I can confirm the story of Zizou starting as a central defender in the beginning. But that was just during a try-out, one day and even at that position, he was head and shoulders above the rest....;)

ALLEZ YAZHID!!!!:star::heart: :proud:
Bla bla bla, I hope I don't see Raul next in the list:dazed:

V

·
0 Posts
I think Zidane as a central defender will be a sensation. Not yet, but when he get physical problems, by getting older, he will. I think in 2 years.

Only when he play there, Real need to central defenders. Zidane will be the big organisator then and will be the man were every attack begins.

They can play like this then:

----------------------------Casillas
--------------Helguera---Zidane---Pavon
Beckham----------Sneijder-----Xabi Alonso---------Roberto Carlos
-----------------------------Raul
--------------------Ronaldo-----Portillo

At the time this will happen I think Michel Salgado and Figo don't play for Real anymore.

Sneijder (Ajax) and Xabi Alonso (Sociedad) will playing together in central midfield in a playmaker or controlling roll, that depends on the game. Portillo will be a first team player at that time and Raul will be the man behind the strikers (the Zidane roll).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts