Xtratime Community banner

Milan or Juve

The Final Lap

659 views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Lav 
#1 ·
10 matches left, both teams are tied on 63 points; an easy one: Who's going to win it? :stress: :eekani: :stress:

Roma vs Milan - Juve vs Reggina

Milan vs Brescia - Fiorentina vs Juve

Siena vs Milan - Juve vs Lecce

Milan vs Chievo - Juve vs Inter

Milan vs Parma - Lazio vs Juve

Fiorentina vs Milan - Juve vs Bologna

Milan - Juventus (8th May)

Lecce vs Milan - Juventus vs Parma

Milan vs Palermo - Livorno vs Juve

Udinese vs Milan - Juve vs Cagliari

Forza Milan :devil:

See less See more
#2 ·
Inter. :stuckup: :tongue:

We should win it but it won't be easy. It's going down to the wire. Our last two fixtures suck! :skull: Juve is on easy street after they meet us in the Devil's Den.

#3 ·
I want you guys to win the Scudetto
FORZA MILAN, now where's my mouthwash :D....?

#7 ·
It will certainly be very tight, and if Milan can beat Juventus at the San Siro they just might take the Scudetto. Our last two matches are easy compared to Milan, so the latter might drop points there as well. Who will win the title is anybody's guess.

#8 ·
Having said, that with a bit more of luck regarding ref decisions we would have a 10/15 point lead, that would have allowed us to be crowned champs beyond any questionable doubt :stuckup: This is how I see it :stress:

Roma vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Reggina (Juve win)

Milan vs Brescia (Milan win) - Fiorentina vs Juve (draw)

Siena vs Milan (Milan win) - Juve vs Lecce (Juve win)

Milan vs Chievo (Milan win) - Juve vs Inter (Inter win)

Milan vs Parma (Milan win) - Lazio vs Juve (draw)

Fiorentina vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Bologna (Juve win)

Milan - Juventus (8th May) (draw)

Lecce vs Milan (draw) - Juventus vs Parma (Juve win)

Milan vs Palermo (Milan win) - Livorno vs Juve (Juve win)

Udinese vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Cagliari (Juve win)

Milan 80 points - Juve 81 :groan:

Juve champs :frownani:

#12 ·
If we stay clear of many injuries.... we should only really encounter problems against Inter and Milan I feel. Lazio at Olympico is a threat of course especially as we tranditionally suffer against them, but I really don't fear them at all at this point, and otherwise we don't meet any of the strong teams away.

Udinese can be really difficult for you away, but on the other hand that also depend alot on what they can achieve. If their CL chance is gone by then they will almost certainly be in the clear for UEFA and there's a potential cup final that could distract them. If that was to be the case, and Milan is playing for Lo scudetto....
Obviously the big showdon could well be the decisive fact, but at the same time we saw what just one week of awful form can do, as we played much worse than the regular solid performances while losing to Samp and Palermo.

The unknown variable to me is how our teams deal with CL stress, success/disappointment. Quite clearly, you have better depth than we do, so that's a definate plus for you.

#13 ·
Haroon said:
Inter. :stuckup: :tongue:
Next season ...... I suppose :howler:

#14 ·
Pulsar36 said:
?

I picked Juventus b/c of no particular reason. I just feel that at the end the "luck" will favor them more.
I thought you are backing Juve b/c of you ae againstMilan!! Is not that what have you declared in the Gatusso thread? Remember these words: "Officially backing Juve for the 28th scudetto"!!

#15 ·
Diavolo said:
Juve vs Inter (Inter win)
:eekani:

We won't be doing you lot any favours whatsoever. :finger: :stuckup:

#18 ·
Well, It isn't easy to beat Juve in their own ground especially if a retarded ref and two visually handicapped linesmen are assigned for that crucial encounter for Juve, yet not so important clash for the Nerazzurri. I guess a "draw" :D is quite possible though.

Don't worry you'll still win the Scudetto either way.

Think of it this way, Juve have gotten incredible help from refs this season (Palermo- offside equalizer, Cagliari- sole goal from offside, Milan- a clear penalty denied after Zebina tugged Crespo's shirt in the first half, Lazio - clear penalty not awarded to Simone Inzaghi after Buffon made contact with the striker and it was so obvious, Udinese - Fava's header wrongly called off for offside, Roma - two offside goals, Chievo - Penalty not awarded on Zebina and Pellissier not awarded a goal after the ball clearly crossed the line.) and yet, after all of these calls going their way, they're only level on points with you lot. In the upcoming ten games the match officials will think twice before awarding Juventus anything, because of the immense pressure exerted from the media and opposing fans.

I could be wrong afterall. But one thing I'm sure of is, if Juventus win the title this season then it'll be a sad year for the sport.

#19 ·
Nerazzurri4life said:

No one asked you for a favor! It is just a prediction. I still remember how half of the Inter forum were chearing Milan against Samp. We also were not doing you a favor. Don't expect it any time :nono:

#20 ·
Nerazzurri4life said:
In the upcoming ten games the match officials will think twice before awarding Juventus anything, because of the immense pressure exerted from the media and opposing fans.

I could be wrong afterall. But one thing I'm sure of is, if Juventus win the title this season then it'll be a sad year for the sport.
I'd love to believe you N4L, but unfortunatley, it's been decades that this has been going on and it's not the latest resurgence of blatant calls in favour of la vecchia P. that's going to make things change. I hope I am wrong but it seems that it's already been decided that this year's Scudo would go to Torino...:sob::groan:

But anyways, till it's not over, we'll give it a go and our best!:stuckup::hopefull:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!!:star:

Cheers.;)

#23 · (Edited)
Nerazzurri4life said:

You mean you'll accepte Juve's tangente (bribe) and throw the game. Say it ain't so, N4L! :cry:

Diavolo said:
Having said, that with a bit more of luck regarding ref decisions we would have a 10/15 point lead, that would have allowed us to be crowned champs beyond any questionable doubt :stuckup: This is how I see it :stress:

Roma vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Reggina (Juve win)

Milan vs Brescia (Milan win) - Fiorentina vs Juve (draw)

Siena vs Milan (Milan win) - Juve vs Lecce (Juve win)

Milan vs Chievo (Milan win) - Juve vs Inter (Inter win)

Milan vs Parma (Milan win) - Lazio vs Juve (draw)

Fiorentina vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Bologna (Juve win)

Milan - Juventus (8th May) (draw)

Lecce vs Milan (draw) - Juventus vs Parma (Juve win)

Milan vs Palermo (Milan win) - Livorno vs Juve (Juve win)

Udinese vs Milan (draw) - Juve vs Cagliari (Juve win)

Milan 80 points - Juve 81 :groan:

Juve champs :frownani:
The obvious answer is that we have to win the direct clash.

Milan 82 points - Juve 80

It's still all in our hands :stuckup: and in the referee's. :depress:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.