Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get it done tomorrow.

2022 is a World Cup Year. We must go to it!

9 points in 4 games is all we need! It starts tomorrow.

Just win on the scoreboard.

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
9 points in 4 games and then what?

play-offs

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9 points in 4 games and then what?

play-offs
With 9 points in 4 games I think we cruise, we cruise to 2nd place, probably enough to get us through. If playoffs with a new 9 points we get a high placing in the playoff seeding.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's that time Szov and Bentex, awesome prediction time brewskis.

According to the oddsmakers brains neither team is a favorite to win outright and are hedging the match with a strong tie possibility.

We must defy the math and logic of the oddsmakers and upset their rationale and thinking on this because this match will be for a win-or-go home with 100% everything at stake. Don't forget the 'revenge factor' in sports either.

I recommend Salloi from MLS start at point forward with another tall inexhaustless good forward who can score.

I suggest we use a 4-4-2 formation with a strong capitalizing counter-attack element of surprise to put in the ball in the basket.

Rossi is a solid good manager and Hungary has come a long way baby in 2 years and my predictions specialize in accurate optimism and the best of high hopes.

Prediction:

Magyarorszag 3 - Albania 2.

Who has a better prediction? Bentex, put one up, a real good prediction.

Szov, your prediction was 1-1, want to change it, yea or nay? Today's the last day to change it bud.

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
With 9 points in 4 games I think we cruise, we cruise to 2nd place, probably enough to get us through. If playoffs with a new 9 points we get a high placing in the playoff seeding.
2nd place means play-offs, only the 1st place qualifies directly, and we‘re fa só not seeded in the playoffs

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point and right, we're going to have to put four wins together and run the table with a dynamic winning team super on all cylinders.

Hard but it can be done. If it can be done, let's win and win as big as the on-field athletics allow.

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
Prediction:

Magyarorszag 3 - Albania 2.

Who has a better prediction? Bentex, put one up, a real good prediction.
Yea, this game has Hungary written all over it. Your team seems much more motivated than ours althrough it’s a must win for both. Our last win away that mattered was against Armenia 6 years ago. This gonna end probably 2:1 or 3:1 for Hungary.

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
not sure yet, either 1-2 or 2-2, but then who would score for us? so maybe 0-2 unless Albania gifts us some own goals

·
Registered
10,749 Posts
I'm not even bothering to look head, all care about is winning today. Starting lineup according to csakfocisok..

Gulácsi – Botka, Orbán, Szalai A. – Nego, Nagy, Kleinheisler, Szoboszlai, Holender – Sallai, Sallói

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very fresh team with that lineup, although less experienced it has more overall speed. This could be a good lineup moving forward in the future, the only thing to prove is to win it.

Defensive rock Fiola and the capt'n Adam Szalai are the only ones out, it's swell Orban could make it back.

Great luck to us all tonight!

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
nah, changed my mind

HUN 1-4 ALB

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
lol seriously, which pub would have M4Sport and show that match here? nah, watch it during work on my phone on M4sport

well, it may be pessimistic but you said prediction not wishful thinking

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
who dafuq is Nagy Zsolt? apparently he‘s in the kezdő11

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
who dafuq is Nagy Zsolt? apparently he‘s in the kezdő11
Nobody knows, nobody hardly cares at this point, Kleinheisler's on the bench, he's the new midfield pro. As long as the 3 man defense keeps rock steady, I'm happy, he could be a new somebody who pounds one it, who knows bud, good luck to him though.

Hope Rossi hammered out a masterplan with this patched-up lineup.

Smart move to start the MLS ace.

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
yeah, smart move indeed

·
Registered
80,001 Posts
We got problems. I won't say they're major problems. But we need big Dom firing to have a shot.

·
Registered
61,606 Posts
wedding >>>>>>>>>>> kudarc

anyway, it's all good, since there is still a matematikai esély (so gotta love this term), on two fronts at that. lmao and who'd have thought I'd ever go saying Hajrá Ausztria (unless they play against the Nagyporosz Birodalom of course)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts