Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 Games to go we will be champions or chokers i hope we are the former. members do you think we win the league or will we chuck it away.Come on guys what are your thoughts.Also we must win the league before our last 3 matches.Those fixtures are below.

Away to Ajax
Herenveen
Away to Twente

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
We gotta keep 9 points ahead for our final 3 games. That way (with our superawesome goal difference) if we lose all three we'll still win the league.

At least we're equipped with a great deal of players who know what it's like to perform under pressure this time around.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Surely you'll win the title because you learned from the past. You've got much more experience now and know how to handle... although the injuries may cause some troubles.
However, if I've had to bet €100 surely it would be AZ without a doubt.

Also, I hope it because you deserve it. (I just don't like the fans with their 'klappers')

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those Klappers are ok.What do you guys think now after our draw today.Will we still do it.Our lead is now 10 points if you include goal difference.With 6 games to go.Getting closer we are.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
We'll have to win it in the Arena - that's the earliest possibility after the draw with Feyenoord. What a game that's going to be!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
We'll have to win it in the Arena - that's the earliest possibility after the draw with Feyenoord. What a game that's going to be!
You can only receive the plate at parkingspot P2 then.

You'll face three teams now that all picked points from you earlier this season. Although two of them at home, so not much to be afraid of then. Still...

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
You can win it a weak earlier, but then Twente has to lose some points.

Most stupid title win would be if we would beat you on the day and Twente would lose some points at the same time. Only I'm not sure if Twente will play on the same time that day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts