Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The (maybe) last game of the championship is being played today in the Olympic stadium of Athens...Propably Olympiakos will be the new champion(panathinaikos takes all the championships in the 4 last years..4 in the Greek Championship and two in Euroleague)
I believe that Olympiakos is not the fair champion...the players of them have been playing box in SEF in order to win..they couldn't win in another way!
C the pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
We are the new champions for sure.If not in this game then in the other:happy:

·
Registered
407 Posts
You can't even talk about the fairness of the (propably) win of Olympiakos in the basketball league. Olympiakos had the dissavantage of playing away from home both with Pao and AEK and he won both of them in OAKA! We won you also in the Greek cup semi-final, and in the Euroleague with 17 points difference!
All these are enough for you to close your mouths and simply accept your loosing!
And you can't even talk for anything, not only for basketball!
Remember that Panathinaikos didn't win any title in Greece in any sport! NOT EVEN ONE! Olympiakos is Champion in football, we (propably) won the double in basketball, we won the double in water polo! All the other titles went to Iraklis (volley double) and AEK (football cup). Even AEK and Iraklis can talk!!!!!! You can't

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WE WERE TAKING THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR 4 YEARS IN BASKETBALL...OK?
WE HAVE 3 EUROLEAGUE TITLES IN 6 YEARS!!
U HAVE 1 SINCE 1925!!
WE WERE TIRED IN THE GAME IN OAKA AND U DID THE STADIUM A RING IN SEF..
SHUT UP FOR BASKETBALL..
IN THE KANONIKI PERIODO OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP U DIDN'T WIN US!!
NOWHERE.........................:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would kill myself if Olympiakos was in your situation! You are the big loosers of Greece!
O, so tired! We should feel sorry for you!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
i think that olympiakos is the team that i sure that have contracts with the referee's all the world know that olympiakos is bring the referee from the dress room in OAKA stadium. they never can win in really allways they need the referee so i dont think that gavros fans can say that olympiakos is the best team
and we see it in CL,this year PAO have succed more from olympiakos and they could to pass barcelona but they lost but PAO did given great games in CL (and i dont like PAO or Olympiakos but this is the true)
in the basketball pao is the big team and me that iam fan of PAOK and MACCABI in israel i have to say: PAO is the team
and belive me i cried when MACCABI lost to PAO in BOLOGNA

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with u...Pao is the BIGGEST team in EUROPE in basketball ok?
And anyone who doesn't agree must be crazy...
Olympiakos lost yesterday from Aek......................

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pao is NOT the best of Europe. Stadar.
After our loose in SEF, I'll speak about basketball after the 5th game.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which is the best team in Europe?NOW...
Real Madrid has 8 euroleague titles but they are a s**t now...
Ok?We are the best.....We and Kinder Bologna..
Maybe Maccabi too...
Olympiakos can't talk about basketball!!
We have 15 of the 25 Championships!

·
Registered
407 Posts
And for Oran: You are talking alot of bulls**t man! What are you talking about? You heard from a pile of sh** all these stupidness about the referees! I am really tired of complexic people! You can't stand that Olympiakos is the best in Greece and no one can beat him! I would like you to tell me about some games that Olympiakos was helped from the referee. Tell me, man! I really want it!
You are people with complex against the 1st team!

Look at the attachment. You won't see something like this in your stadiums for many years more!
Pao: ben zona (For my israeli friend)

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Oh, that game was very stimeno:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nai re file, ti na sou po, para poly sthmeno! :rolleyes:
DON'T LISTEN TO FILLIPIDIS, HE JUST WANT TO THROW DUST IN YOUR EYES! YOU SHOULD KILL THIS MAN!

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why not to listen to Fillipidis??
DEN MAS SIMFERI E?
DEN EVLEPES TI SFIRIZE O THAUMASTIS TOU PAPOUTSELI?AFISA STO DOMATIO TOU THA TON EIXE..!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts