Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you played the game yet?:eek: It is sh!tting hard and I don't dare play in World Class level yet as I am struggling with Professional Level. And to think that I beat the hell out of all teams in Fifa 2002 in World Class level......:rolleyes: EA shouldn't have made it so difficult:mad:
What do ya think guys?;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I have only played a demo on it for PC. You play like 1 half and you get to choose between Mexico and Uruguay :D

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Hmm,
I was thinking about buying it. But, I think I'd rather spend my money on Fifa 2002. You can play international teams, as well club teams, I think it's much more worth it.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
It is probably one of the worst games I've ever played for a magnitude of reasons. EA do not know what football is, I can swear none of their programmers have actually seen a game. Appaling excuse for a game, even worse is that people actually buy this garbage:yuck:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yea I'm only playing on Provessional level right now, World Class is just too dawn hard. In Fifa 2001, I dominated in World Class, scoring 10 goals at times.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ero said:
It is probably one of the worst games I've ever played for a magnitude of reasons. EA do not know what football is, I can swear none of their programmers have actually seen a game. Appaling excuse for a game, even worse is that people actually buy this garbage:yuck:
You are one of those ISS Pro Evolution fan, eh?;)
And btw Mendieta, your decision to buy Fifa 2002 is right:) Though this World Cup 2002 is supposedly more realistic, Fifa 2002 is much more fun if you know what I mean:cool:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Even if I wasn't a fan of the brilliant PES, I still thought FIFA was a poor excuse for football, and FIFA2002 is probably the worst. It's laughable. WC2002 isn't far behind, I wish they'd strip ea's licence and make 'em stick to american sports

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Ero said:
Even if I wasn't a fan of the brilliant PES, I still thought FIFA was a poor excuse for football, and FIFA2002 is probably the worst. It's laughable. WC2002 isn't far behind, I wish they'd strip ea's licence and make 'em stick to american sports
I agree 100%. EA Sport's is terrible at making footy games. They should stick to NFL football and hockey.

The only game worth buying and wasting time playing is ISS. The game play is realistic. Plain and simple, that's all I ask for.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Well,

Even in the last installment, Winning Eleven 6, the A.I. is beyond cheap! :frustrat: it gives new meaning to the word its just unacceptable! :fero: :mad:

Despite that, it still blows the pants off anything FIFA ever made. I was a FIFA fan untill WE4 came out, and really, its simply in a different league all together.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I have played ISS and i must admit that it is more realistic than FIFA and better gameplay.Only if it was and for PC...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
461 Posts
i played it on ps2.....and i think it is pretty good........there is more gameplay features....like holding the man off the ball when u are running.....sliding to keep the ball in play......the star player feature is cool.....and i even saw a player "dummy" a ball once......the only problem i think is that there are no club teams.......i can't wait till fifa 2003 comes out!!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
juve4ever my good man and countrymate, try PES and you'll wish that you had never spent a cent on that absurd rubbish EA markets as a soccer game. You'll thank me for it, everyone has :)

I've played WE6, heaps of improvements, it's supperior to anything that's ever come out. It's the best sports simulation, period.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts