Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madridstas,

I am asking you all to take some time and give us some feedback on the RM forum.

This is not to satisfy egos, we just would like to hear your thoughts on the forum, what are you liking, what aren't you liking, and some of your ideas of stuff we can do to keep this place a great place to be! :happy:

Waiting to hear your honest comments :)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Hmm... since this is our centenary, maybe you can get all 25 players of the first team in for a 25 days webchat with us!!! :eek: :D :tongue:

I think we have a great forum here, and each quality post just adds to that greatness. So the improvements we need are: more great posts! ;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hala_Madrid said out my words. you are so excellent,vampire! :cool:

i want a celebration tape of this CL champion.:D who can?

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
hmmm, I think you're doing a virtuoso job as FM,Vamps, and the people can't ask for anything more.:)

That's what I like,as far as what I dont like...there's nothing, except the fact that my exams are on now and I haven't been able to post much recently, and won't be ablte to as long as they're on.:( But I'll be back.:fero:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its "we" are doing the job as FMs btw ;) You are not supposed to post here anyway! :tongue:

Thanks for the positive comments so far, but i am waiting to hear from the rest. This is our forum, all of us, so every opinion and suggestion counts :cool:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Great job Vampire, you are the soul of this forum, our number 10 player and there are rumors that other forums want to sign you , but we will not let you go :D

The forum is great and ideas will come once the new season starts , I can not wait for the thread “Official Transfer “ or our roster for the new season

Merengue, all the best in your exams

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Mo aka Lestat is truly the best FM when it comes to representing your forum. I wish i could compete with him and win the title back :)D) but iam playing the silent role nowdays until i have something steady on my job and dont have to work like a dog :groan:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts