Xtratime Community banner

561 - 573 of 573 Posts

·
Slave to the rhyme.
506 Posts
I was there when he made his debut and scored... What a hero! I noticed another black dude who came on, I think he's Ivorian but Danish born... really good!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
So somehow you ended up sneaking into second. :D

What a choke from Midtjylland.
Yeah really strange season this was. But Aab was definitely the best team overall. We really need an overhaul on our squad, and allready 4 signings are done for next season. And I expect at least 3 more. And selling some of the deadwood :)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
You will win it next year, don't worry.

I like that Kusk fella from AaB.
Depends on the rest of the signings id say, but yeah we should be favourites :)

Yeah he's good, same can be said about Nicolaj Thomsen. Apparently both said no to us, they want to go abroad. Can't blame them really :)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yeah super embarrassing. The team doesn't gel at all yet, with 10 new players in and almost the same out. They have said in several interviews that they aren't ready to play 2 games a week yet, but really has to step up.

·
Registered
58,963 Posts
The tall Nigerian striker Adi (sp?) moved to America after just a short period of time

How come? Not good enough? No technique? Or he was good enough but the MLS wages were better?

Just wondering as he was on trial at Ajax before going to Trencin and the Ukraine

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The tall Nigerian striker Adi (sp?) moved to America after just a short period of time

How come? Not good enough? No technique? Or he was good enough but the MLS wages were better?

Just wondering as he was on trial at Ajax before going to Trencin and the Ukraine
Honestly he was shit. I really thought we had another Dame N'Doye on our hands, but it was very clear early he didn't have the quality. And i have no idea how we actually got the same money for him, as we payed in the first place.
But he seems to have blossomed a bit in MLS. Some playing time did him good i guess :)

561 - 573 of 573 Posts