Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this thread is to track big clubs who are doing horrible in their league. I mean the extreme cases where the clubs are in crisis. It's also an interesting look at how world football changes just like that. So a few clubs to get the list started...

Valencia
Lazio
Brondby
Newcastle

Anymore?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
We're supposed to be in 1st, everything else is equivalent to 9th or 10th for us. It's been like this for over a decade :sigh:
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Well, this thread is to track big clubs who are doing horrible in their league. I mean the extreme cases where the clubs are in crisis. It's also an interesting look at how world football changes just like that. So a few clubs to get the list started...

Valencia
Lazio
Brondby
Newcastle

Anymore?
:howler: Muahahahaha! :howler:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Well it's debateable... terms of fanbase, money and history they are. I mean, they were in the CL a few years ago. They were expecting top ten this season... :D
You mean the fairs cup in 1969? Fcking hilarious. Some clubs can point to a glorious past, but I don't think Newcastle are one of those clubs.

Milan, 5th and fighting for fourth is not ambitious for the most successful international team of all time.

·
Registered
48,510 Posts
Are Lazio supposed to be anything better than high-midtable?

When I think about fallen clubs in Italy I can just think about Hellas Verona, tail enders in serie C1.
Bologna belong to serie A but they should be promoted at the end of this season.

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Is it restricted to this season, or recent times? Deportivo declined rather evidently, from CL spot candidate to a relegation battler (likely to relegate).

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,937 Posts
Is it restricted to this season, or recent times? Deportivo declined rather evidently, from CL spot candidate to a relegation battler (likely to relegate).
Naah , Depor will survive. But yea they have taken a big tumble. They're not the Super-Depor anymore. Although I am hoping they can be this weekend:fero:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts