Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the hype around the Galacticos fading away now that the team is falling apart and their weaknesses have been exposed? Is the Galactico run over?

What do you think? :jester:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I don't think you want to know what I think.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The hype was at it's height when Beckham arrived and has now fallen back a bit, but they are still the most hyped team in the world. They must win a title this year to not further damage the hype.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
IMO, they're not dead yet. I believe that a cycle is over, players like Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos are in decadence, although they still can have good matches or certain details because the quality is there. Raul's bad form is especially scary and Beckham... well, he's not a galactico on the pitch. In any case, they have a lot of quality and a big pride. If you underrate them, you're lost. They're not doing as bad in La Liga as some people think. If you forget the match against Barça and the hangover against Bayer, their results in the last month and a half are quite good.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
People seem to hype them beyond belief and its good to see no galacticos in the final 3 for the WPOTY for once, even tho the award is an absolute joke. No defensive midfielder and a bunch of players staying in the team on merit (figo, zidane) and players that maybe have never been as good as us british think (raul, carlos). Owen should be starting tho and Ronaldo has always been quality

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Mamadou said:
What do you think? :jester:
I think you need to get a brain, you PEON!

PS. don't you ever mess with the Galacticos ever again!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
DavidSilk24 said:
and players that maybe have never been as good as us british think (raul, carlos).
Ridiculous.

The all-time leading goal scorer in the Champions' League... a man with several La Liga titles, three Champions' League titles, a captain for his country and the most storied club in the world... and Raul is not as good as you 'Brits' think?

I personally feel you 'Brits' don't think much as it is, so leave Raul and Roberto Carlos' legendary legacies out of your non-sense.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Dagoods said:
PS. don't you ever mess with the Galacticos ever again!
Yeah, please leave that job to Barcelona; 3-0 :howler:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
barça said:
raul, it never gets old does it :rollani: :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Che said:
raul, it never gets old does it :rollani: :D
Actually goods gets old fairly quickly, but you know he will change teams again and we can start all over:D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm what fall of the Galaciticso...they are doing fine

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
huh?

not cuz they beat Albacete doesnt meen that they are playing good ;)

check barca;s match and their journey in the UCL ..

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
barça said:

one lucky game means nothing!!!

Talk to me when you win a championship in this CENTURY!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
lucky game? :howler: :howler:

Congrats, you can read!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts