1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Zanetti, is not gay!! Apart, from being married to a beautiful blonde (woman :) )He's always been known to have has serious girl friends in the past.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...typical gay hide stunt... :)

CESF
CESC

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha who cares if he is gay.....i'm not. What doe sthat have to do with his footballing skills.

Do i detect some homo phobia here hahahaha

Who cares if the whole Argentina team is gay? i remember Maradona and Mrs. Cannigia going to court over here saying that Maradona kissed her husband too much.

WHOA!!!!!!! Both Maradona and Pele are really silly and childish at times.

As for me being in love with Zanetti......hahahaha yeah my entire bedrooom is ashrine to his name. Got loads and loads of pics of him bending down to pick up footballs.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

get serious Za

FORZA ZANETTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
ilTAZZ said:
[As for me being in love with Zanetti......hahahaha yeah my entire bedrooom is ashrine to his name. Got loads and loads of pics of him bending down to pick up footballs.....
[/B]
HAHAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious!!!! ;) Yeah, I think the Brazilians are being homophobic.

·
Registered
938 Posts
You know which Argentine player is gay? Hernan Crespo. I've read and heard rumors about Crespo's homosexuality for a while now.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Crespo's homosexuality was discussed a few weeks ago on Usenet. Also there was a discussion about Crespo being Passarella's b*tch a few years ago.

·
Registered
938 Posts
There is an article today on clarin.com that claims the Brazilians were yelling and calling Ortega a Viado which means homosexual at the match last night. LOL!!!

[Edited by buggo on 27-07-2000 at 17:12]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts