Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabregas looks on his way to become a top class player, shame he plays for THAT team but I really think he will be a world star in a year or two.

What an awesome game he had today, outshining arguably one of the best CM partnerships around in Gerrard and Alonso.

Alonso had to kick him in the end to get the ball, lol.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Xavi doesnt recover from injury in time for WC06 then surely it will be Fabregas - Alonso?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Fab is amazing he just behind Messi in being the best young player in the world he is. :) :proud:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Red Bed said:
If Xavi doesnt recover from injury in time for WC06 then surely it will be Fabregas - Alonso?
No Doubt. I don´t know which kind of things Luis will have to smoke to miss that option.

Probably not any on the current market :)

Cesc has proven in PL and in the Champions League that he can deal with the task.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Beautiful through pass to Henry.

His passing is the thing I've seen improvement on the most. Then comes his tackling. I guess it all comes down to belief in himself.

All he's got to do is improve on that outside of the area shooting and he'll be the finished product.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern Lizardhous said:
he's been top class for the last two seasons, it's just that some slow muppets take a little while to see things.
Was that aimed at me?

Wtf man, do you think I watch all Arsenal games? :D :finger:

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
well apparently you do and i have never seen manure play except for when they play the arsenal. without rooney you'd be rubbish.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Red Bed said:
Was that aimed at me?

Wtf man, do you think I watch all Arsenal games? :D :finger:
Given the amount of time you spend spewing rubbish on our forum you'd be right to think so.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mojo78 said:
well apparently you do and i have never seen manure play except for when they play the arsenal. without rooney you'd be rubbish.
Rooney is a great player but I doubt we'd be rubbish.

To be honest Rooney has been rubbish for the last 2 months or so and he was due a great performance.

Arsenal however, without Henry would be rubbish.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Probably my favourite player around at the moment, a class act :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Am i the only one or has anybody else noticed how Cesc seems to be doing Bergy's job?? Playing the brilliant passes. With cesc doing it and us playing 2 strikers we can only be stronger as long as we get rid of that ****** Gilberto.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no. it was aimed at many , some even tooday call him "average" :googly:
Yes some pratt on a Derby message board said Kevin Nolan is a better player than Fabregas :googly:

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Gilberto against Liverpool and Real played well. He rarely made any mistakes, in fact he did what he does without anybody noticing he was there.

Cesc was brilliant. He does not have the height of Vieira or the body, but he does not pull out of tackles and he is only 18.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts