Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. You heard it right, according to Ynet our recent success convinced the FA Grant is the right man to lead Israel in the next campaign as well. I've got to say I am not his biggest fan but I really think he deserves it. He's been doing a great work with our players and it's only fair he will be given a chance to guide them through the next campaign, after all he keeps saying this is our real target - So let the man finish what he started. :)

5 years sounds like a long time though. I would say he should be given a contract until Euro 2008 at most first.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Stupid move.

I may be the most easing critic in the world, but i think people should not jump just cause of the last 2 games. Atleast lets wait will June or September to sign the papers. What happens if the team collapses? what happens if we dont make it...

It would be nice to have an International Coach.. And wat about Dror Kashtan....

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I think it's a good move because there's no alternative. Kashtan is the only one who can replace Grant and if he's not interested , then it's a good move. An international coach isn't likely after the last time, it doesn't work well with most of the persons involved for some reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts