Swansea v Preston
Telford v Millwall

SUNDAY
Everton v Fulham
Man City v Spurs
Northampton v Man Utd
Nottm Forest v Sheff Utd
Wolves v West Ham

Who is going to win the F.A Cup this year?

All eyes will be on the big three. Arsenal, Manchester United or Chelsea.

Other teams who could go all the way are Newcastle or Liverpool who with fight it out at Anfield.

I do believe it could be Manchester United who will go all the way this year.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
FA Cup 4th Round weekend

It's upon us, the mighty Hammers take on Wolves at Molineux, and meet Judas again.

Once again the travelling Hammers show why they are the best supporters in this land, 4600 tickets sold out and loads more being requested on websites. Got mine, will have to forsake the claret and blue as it can get a bit tasty over there.

Ince usually scores when he plays us, but it'll be different this time. I'm a absolute mug/loyal idiot so i've stuck a tenner on us the win the cup.

CoYI

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
results:-

Portsmouth (1)2 - 1(0) Scunthorpe Utd

Swansea City (0)2 - 1(0) Preston

Arsenal (2)4 - 1(1) Middlesbrough

Birmingham (1)1 - 0(0) Wimbledon

Burnley (2)3 - 1(0) Gillingham

Coventry City (1)1 - 1(1) Colchester

Ipswich Town (0)1 - 2(1) Sunderland

Luton Town (0)0 - 1(0) Tranmere

Scarborough (0)0 - 1(1) Chelsea

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Re: FA Cup 4th Round weekend

ironic said:
It's upon us, the mighty Hammers take on Wolves at Molineux, and meet Judas again.

Once again the travelling Hammers show why they are the best supporters in this land, 4600 tickets sold out and loads more being requested on websites. Got mine, will have to forsake the claret and blue as it can get a bit tasty over there.

Ince usually scores when he plays us, but it'll be different this time. I'm a absolute mug/loyal idiot so i've stuck a tenner on us the win the cup.

CoYI
Have a safe trip. You are right, its a thughole over there.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Do yourselves a favour and watch MoTD tonight, to sample a true atmosphere. We took over Molineux, heard nothing from Wolves all game.

Particular favourite was a rendition of "Premier League, not for long!", sung along to that annoying song they play when they score, complete with ridiculous dancing movements.

3 cracking goals, a win, in the bag for the next round.

No bother there, old bill all over town like the keystone cops a right shambles. We were kicked out of the Royal Albert and given an escore to the ground despite home and away fans drinking there wearing colours with no bother.

COME ON YOU IRONS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts