781 - 796 of 796 Posts

·
Registered
24,061 Posts

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Carlo to be sacked and replaced by Rino?! Who would have thought that :D

In hindsight we should have waited few months with an interim coach and get Carlo ;)

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Carlo too smart to coach this Milan.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Carlo rejected us and went to Napoli who he believed (rightly) were a far better team and more deserving of his services. Things didn't go well as he expected. These things happen in football.

Ironically I'm not too keen on him joining us. Firstly still sour from the rejection and secondly I honestly don't think he's suitable for a struggling team.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Gatusso wanted Kessie as his first signing for Napoli.
Please give us Allan in exchange.
Also take our Messi for free...

Forza Rino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,427 Posts
All the best to Rino, but you wonder if Napoli have made the right choice. I can imagine the Neapolitans will warm to him, but ultimately he's not a great tactician.

As things stand, I think we made a good choice with Pioli so in hindsight not sure if Ancelotti would necessarily be a better one. If you put aside nostalgia and sentiment from those glory years and measure Carletto on recent times, he's not the same coach. That's not to say he wouldn't do as good a job/better than Pioli, but for now Pioli seems to be doing the right things and Ancelotti was failing with a very good squad at his disposal.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Rino will bring back Napoli to the top 4.
He has change back to the winning formation of 4-3-3

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Pioli was a good choice but the best thing would have been to just stick with Gattuso in the first place. Oh well.

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
One thing about Carlo though is that both his last two teams there were player revolts. I wonder..

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Not the ideal debut for Gattuso.

Watched some minutes of the game and Napoli looked like the typical Gattuso team - frantic, energetic, enthusiastic - without much plan or creative game play. Just running around and rushing to get the job done.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Not disputing this but saying "2 goals in 10 games" is kinda misleading. I mean how many minutes has he actually played in those 10 games? He's been a sub in most, if not all, of the games, iirc. Even the West Ham game he came on late, right?

So now Cutrone is rumoured to Fiorentina who is in deep crisis. Not to knock on him, I really liked him, but we do tend to overrate and overvalue our own players. Maybe it is just hard for him to accomodate to a new country, but the stats are far from impressive and it was imo not a terrible decision to sell him at the time. So he has not started many games for Wolves, but in most cases there are performance related reasons for that..

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
The thing that bothers me is that we sold him without having an adequate replacement for Piantek.

Leao isnt a scorer. While Cutrone proved before that when trusted can deliver and he even put Higuain in the bench.

Great sub to have.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
All the strikers mentioned struggle to score with the services.

It’s easier to get one Zlatan to sort it out than finding replacement of many other players for this temporary solution.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
I don’t know where to put this.
Kobe Bryant has passed away.

RIP Milanista
One of the best in the game.

781 - 796 of 796 Posts