Xtratime Community banner

761 - 780 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Also Cutrone's Wolves are having a very tough time, close to the bottom of the table. Cutrone remains mostly a sub for them. He came in late for them in their late draw away to Crystal Palace. He's played little so far and scored one goal, last week against Chelsea. He looks damn lively whenever he plays though, the guy has incredible energy, you notice him even in the high tempo EPL (where looks smaller than the average forward by the way).
Apart from one goal, Cutrone has so far had three assists.

It's a pity we don't see much of the same kind of energy and passion from the current Milan team players: after the whistle of a humiliated derby, Milan players including our captain were all happy and smiling. No shame, no fight, just mercenaries.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
André Silva 2 - Rebic 0

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
He is still our player so if he has 2 good years in Germany better for his value. Frankfurt has no buy clause and neither do we for Rebic.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Rebic is sitting on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
André Silva 3 - Rebic 0

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Cutrone missed a golden chance to score againt Man City yesterday.

Very impressive with how Wolves played as team against Man City: very orgnised defense, fluid middle field, and sharp execution on counter attack. Very delightful to watch.

Wish we could get hold on its defender Willy Boly and the speedy right wing/defender Adama Traoré Diarra.

Maybe Maldini and Boban give a thought about Wolves coach Nuno if we are to fire Giampaolo?

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
He was rumored at some point. Seems tough, he’s got a nice thing there. Another problem is he in bed with Mendes.

Also he may have been close to getting the sack not long ago himself. They started the season extremely poorly.

But yeah seems like a good coach, and yesterday they were fantastic. Kryptonite for Pep. And too bad about Cutrone. He’s a bit of an odd fit for how they play, but he needs to convert those ones.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Our revenge for Giamy :)

Official: Samp sign Bertolacci
By Football Italia staff

Sampdoria have officially signed former Milan and Genoa midfielder Andrea Bertolacci on a one-year contract.

Bertolacci arrives on a free transfer and is a much-needed midfield reinforcement for Samp after they failed to replace Dennis Praet over the summer.

The 28-year-old played his best football for Genoa between 2012 and 2015, earning him five Italy caps.

His performances earned him a €20m move to Milan in 2015, but he managed just two goals in 54 appearances for the Rossoneri.

He joins a Blucerchiati side bottom of Serie A after six defeats from seven games and without a Coach following Eusebio Di Francesco’s exit yesterday.
----

PS I expect him doing quite well there, as the pressure to perform will be low.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
time for Ancelotti to come home :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
He has 2 goals in 10 games and did not score for 3 months prior to scoring against West Ham recently. Not really impressive statswise, but Wolves are doing well, but honest question how much has Cutrone contributed?

I like him very much, but last season he looked inferior to Piatek in almost every aspect. Of course this season anyone would look better than Piatek.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He has 2 goals in 10 games and did not score for 3 months prior to scoring against West Ham recently. Not really impressive statswise, but Wolves are doing well, but honest question how much has Cutrone contributed?

I like him very much, but last season he looked inferior to Piatek in almost every aspect. Of course this season anyone would look better than Piatek.
Not disputing this but saying "2 goals in 10 games" is kinda misleading. I mean how many minutes has he actually played in those 10 games? He's been a sub in most, if not all, of the games, iirc. Even the West Ham game he came on late, right?

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts

True but we didn't have to sell him. He himself was puzzled.

761 - 780 of 808 Posts