Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big up English players because it is good for business. The media of every nation does the same so please stop using them as a crutch for shitty arguments.

That is all. :)

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Peter Crutch!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I agree Rob but it doesn't make it any less annoying. The Serbian media do it too, they say this player is going to this big club, or that one and end up in Poland...

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I agree Rob but it doesn't make it any less annoying. The Serbian media do it too, they say this player is going to this big club, or that one and end up in Poland...
:pp

btw, i don`t think there is a problem for english media to praise their clubs when they have been doing well domestically and in the european spot.. e.g, 3 clubs were in semifinal of the ucl.

so, not only the english media who do such thing.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
I hate English media slaughter foreign players but if a british players does something wrong then they do not blame them they say it is there passion for the game.:howler:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Of course not the clubs, but players need only one performance and they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Yeh henryrules, that's a common trait of theirs. Ie. the hypocrisy when Ronaldo dives...or Gerrard dives.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry nothing comes close to English media, just ask any player/coach who played there and played in another league too.
Okay, I will call Samassi Abou right now.

Actually, Bernard Mendy lives near me, I could ask him.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
we big up foreigners too, didn't you hear them all orgasming about Deco after a couple of early season goals, only now do they realise that the guy does hardly anything of note but look pretty. :pp

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
we big up foreigners too, didn't you hear them all orgasming about Deco after a couple of early season goals, only now do they realise that the guy does hardly anything of note but look pretty. :pp
Yes only the foreign players from Arsenal should get big up you agree Jern:thumbsup:

Yes but also when players make bad tackles like Rooney did in ucl.Did anyone see Shearear on MOTD when asked about it.He said he hopes he gets off.That is stupid and wrong if Rooney was on the other side of that tackle.English media and pundits would slaughter the foreign player untill he gets banned.That is true.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah, Shearer was advocating getting away with thuggery there, I suppose he can't be a hypocrite though, after that time he used Neil Lennon's head as a practise ball.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Nothing wrong with a bit of thuggery.

Not enough thuggery in the modern game in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts