Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people. It saddens me to say it, but this forum STINKS! The once best forum at XT no longer exisiting. It´s now a place for Inter bashers to make fun of us. It´s a place where not many people seem to enjoy themselves anymore. We have to ask for about 5-10 people to be banned every week, because they are writing garbage at the Inter forum. I no longer enjoy it here anymore, nor do I have any solutions nor want to give a solution for that matter (I guess it reflects XT as a whole nowadays, this forum?).

The veterans are practically gone. I think it´s only Carson and Joeyue that are veterans that post her daily now? Becomes quite natural since they are the mods too.Also Fifa Prez. I´ve been here for two years and have never posted this little around here and haven´t even felt like I wanted to post here. It´s either to tell Inter bashers to fuck off or to post about Vieri and Ronaldo. Very few new people sign up here and stays and became that big part of what a forum needs.

I have just lost all motivation to even continue posting here. You´ll see me once in a while of course and I will still post here, but this is no longer my home (the link in my sig is my home now, the same as I have as my homepage), because with all that happens around here and what has happened to the Inter forum is just nothing I wanna be a big part of anymore.

The end of an era is the Inter forum to be number one on Xtratime. Not me leaving. I had to say that so that no one mistakes this post. I´m posting this to show that this forum SUCKS! and that the Inter discussions is as low as they get. I pity Joeyue and Carson to be the mods when this forum is as its worse. I´m relieved I´m no longer a moderator.

Is it safe to say that this forum has seen it´s best days? Where´s guys like Tazz, HK, Firdaus, Red, Falcao and some of the other elite posters here? Gone!

Bye Bye Inter forum the once best forum on the net. Hell, even the rookie forum interforums.com has surpassed this forum in quality. :wth:

Anyone agree with me?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Wow Jimmy...i really couldnt agree more with you...i have felt this way for a weeks now...damn a months now...this was the first and only reason i wouldnt accept that fm place in here...i knew that this forum will become a war zone..and sadly i was right.:(
I havent been here so long as you...i have been here for about year now (first i was Christian21 :) ) and now i am what i am...i am too tired of bashers..no quolity over here either..maybe i was too harsh about that..some quolity are still here, but not so much that i can feel comfortable around here...i wanna say it too...this place SUCKS now.

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
879 Posts
oh, come on guys. don't do this self-pity thing. there will always be people who are negative about everything. but the facts are that jimmy, you're one of the more active posters on XT, and I think you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you didn't post about what I presume is your favorite team?

You have one of the best coaches in the world, play in one of the best stadiums in the world, in one of the best promoted leagues in the world. Rome wasn't built in a day. Last year, Inter was the joke of the G-14 clubs (aside from the french ones of course), atleast you retained respectability.

Look what you have to build on for next year... atleast good players WANT to come to inter now...

If you leave the forum will only get worse.. I hope you care enough about it, (and yourself?) to stay and help make it better. Don't give the negative folks too much attention, it only give them more energy.

So, keep posting... You know you want to :tongue:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i've been a member of XT for more than 2 years...i must say that this forum has not been that bad b4...right now, this forum is the worst i can ever imagine...it's no one's fault...this forum, like jimmy and tommi said, sucks...but life still goes on...without all the veterans, this forum is nothing but a mess...i m tired to complain and report to the management about some idiots posting garbage here...because these guys never die...

i'll still be a mod of this forum...but i just feel that this forum is not the same forum that i used to enjoy coming/posting/reading posts...

look at all the discussion we have now...NOTHING!!! it's all speedy/soccer addict/popsicle posts or ronaldo vs. vieri comparison...or INTER basher's posts... :rolleyes:

p.s. i can't agree with jimmy more...even he said interforums.com is better in terms of quality...yes it is true.. :D

·
Premium Member
43,417 Posts
Well, I am sorry to see you guys leave the place and I don't want to make things worse (though can't be worse than that I guess) but let me tell you sth ... very shortly. You know I love you guys but I have to say it ...

If this place is really dear to you, if you really love (or you used to)this place you would have stayed and tried to keep its level and even make it better ... but no, you decided to desert it and find comfort in new formed boards or only-inter forums ... nothing bad in that but if you all once left the place one by one,. like , you know what, leaving the sinking ship, you just don't have the right to go back and say - WOW - this place sucks ... Yes, it does but there is only one reason ... and the reason is in you ... You left Carson to deal with this place alone, he couldn't deal with it of course though he was online 24/7 I guess ... So, instead of fighting for the place that "once was the best place at xtratime", as you said, you just left it, desert it ... I don't care what the reasons were - you left it and now you either go back and try to revive it or SHUT UP!

Noone of you acted like the captain of the ship ... and I am simply dissappointed ....

Otherwise, you can run but you cannot hide, you know ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no one is leaving, i assume...we are just disappointed that how bad this forum has gone... :depress:

i reckon that when we sign a big star, guys will show up and express their feeling and opinions... :D i m waiting to hear any news about new players coming.. :)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Very true,this period is truely the worst since I joined XT.:(

No quality discussions,only rumors,Ronaldo,Inter bashers...

Like 2 days ago I started a Hector Cuper discussion and it seemed either Cuper is sooo great that no one thinks he has weaknesses or you guys are not interested in this kind of discussions anymore...quite disappointed to be honest.

Well Bono got it right,if we want to get the great days back,we have to stay here,do our best to revive the forum,successful or not,just try our best!

FORZA INTER FORUM PER SEMPRE!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hey joe...your thread about cuper is brilliant...however, i have not had enough time to reply your post since i've been busy...i'll definitely write a long post about cuper on this thursday since i'll have a dayoff on that day... :D

jimmy, joe, and the rest...we need u guys here...i hope u guys will start some great discussion... and don't let this forum dead... :) of course, i'll do my job as well... ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Hey Jimmy,

I always thought the Inter forum was one of the best places in XT, and i know how it feels when alot of the old timers, the "good" posters, leave.

We have also had our share of people disappear, but eventually, others do show up, and some old timers come back again as well :)

regarding the bashers, well, we also alot of those popping up and you know what? we just generally ignore them :) don't waste your time and energy with such people.

Just remember you came here to discuss your team, Inter, with people who share the passion for them like you. Just do that! and don't worry too much about anything else. :)

Regards,

·
Registered
19,209 Posts
Personally I just don't really have a lot of time to post here - I think a lot of us are just real busy with college/ work etc nowadays.

That said it is off puitting to see absolute c***s like merdinter (who should have been banned instantly for that name alone) and these other wankers digging up these old topics about INTER winning the Scudetto.

Not too mention the army of ******** that came of from the Juve forum when we lost.

Yeah maybe it is the end of an era for this place - level of topics is certainly nowhere near where it was a year and a half ago and as you said Jimmy its turning into a joke with these Inter bashers.

But there's still plenty of newer guys to keep this place going. Its not finished, its just not gonna be the same as it used to be when Tazz, Firdaus . HK etc were around.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well, to be more honest... I think jimmy whines to much. Like his idol vieri..

jimmy, you simply cannot accept other peoples views can you. If they disagree with you, you say this forum is bad, if they agree with you, this is the best forum. You need to stop this childish behavior and start acting as a grown up (if u are?)

Ok, you need to accept that everyone on this forum do not have the same views liek you. For example, maybe not everyone in this forum likes to make vieri god, and when you go against that, u start to cry.

Grow up dawg

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
is it just inter or the whole of xtratime s*ucks....

interfan9----some of the things posted on this forum make no sense and many over here will not agree with but its only jimmy who openly speaks out on his personal view

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interfan9 didn´t just read my post. He actually blames me for not agreeing with the Inter bashers. HUH?! :eek:

My biggest concern was the number of Inter bashers and the lack of veterans around here and that that has made the quality to go down horrendus. And then Interfan9 says that I am immature because I can´t accept that anyone else has a different opinion. Well, no I can´t accept all the Inter bashers here and what they are saying. I simply don´t agree with what they are saying and naturally so, and I naturally become very sick of it. Any Inter fan would agree with me there.

So the thing wasn´t about different opinions or anything like that.

·
Registered
321 Posts
So you are implying that if a Juve fan or a Milan fan comes to the Inter forum, they must say Inter is the best team in the world, and that Vieri has the fattest ass... I mean that Vieri is the best player in the world?

That is what your saying. So everytime you say Juventus cheat, are they gonna start crying like you? I do not think so...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are aware of that you make no sense and no point whatsoever, right? That you actually defend Inter bashers is beyond my mind.

You can ask the Juve fans what they think when a non-Juve fan comes to their forum and blame them for cheating. They do not exactly like it, nor do they have a Juve fan that defends those who says it. :rolleyes:

Non-Inter fans should bring constructive cririzism and not mocking and bashing Inter at this forum. That happens every day here and it´s something that Inter fans despise. Not you. :confused:

·
Registered
321 Posts
This makes me think of your sexual status... I mean, in your profile I believe it says your a male... but you speak like a female.

So, go ahead, get the hell out of this forum if your gonna cry, do we have to be depressed with you or what.

Those who want to leave, LEAVE THEN. DONT MOAN ABOUT IT!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
We really hoped that it would be you who is leaving Ronaldo lover wannabe. How come you are already in home kiddo...does kindergarden closed the doors earlier today?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.