Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
69,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florentino Perez, the father of the Galactics, leaves Real Madrid.

Bye Florentino.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Maybe Real Madrid will build a team now and not just buy galaxy bars.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
This better not be a joke :eek:

I am in total shock, I never thought I would see this day. Barca better watch out, you just lost the best friend you ever had :howler:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Wow. I'm in shock and awe.

I'm confused. So, Real fans, what direction will the club now take? Was Perez the sole man behind the Galactico movement? The sole person? Are there certain players that Perez was attached to that only stayed at Madrid b/c of him? Are there players or positions that Perez neglected? Coaches? All these questions are intriguing to me.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Are there certain players that Perez was attached to that only stayed at Madrid b/c of him? Are there players or positions that Perez neglected? Coaches? All these questions are intriguing to me.
Yes, Ronaldo...now he will either join: Man-U/Chelsea/Inter/Milan...

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Sad day for Barca fans everywhere :D

But I have a feeling his legacy will continue, because if there is one thing that impresses idiots is money, and this guy made plenty of it for Madrid. Plus he already built the Real Madrid Disneyland :D and many of his projects will continue to run

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Darn it. Madrid finally does something right:mad:

It is a surprise but it had to happen:(

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dagoods said:
Yes, Ronaldo...now he will either join: Man-U/Chelsea/Inter/Milan...
I sure hope it's Chelsea, Inter, or Milan; because we don't need a greedy, lazy mercenary at our club. Besides we've already got a Ronaldo.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
IN all fairness, his tenure at Real Madrid wasnt so bad when it started. Bad ending, but i remember when he started people were calling him the Midas man because everything he touched turned to gold.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
IN all fairness, his tenure at Real Madrid wasnt so bad when it started. Bad ending, but i remember when he started people were calling him the Midas man because everything he touched turned to gold.
On the pitch or selling shirts :pp

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Will the departure of Perez mean that the good transfer relationship b/t Real and Inter is ruined/gone?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Good joke. Moratti is just playing. He would not give up Adriano. What a joke. Absolute joke. Let's see who made this rumor, the no. 1 Milanista reporter in Italia...ha

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Adriano hasnt done anything special for me anyway and I know I will get slated for this comment. Ronaldo at his best was double the player Adriano was.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts