Xtratime Community banner

4681 - 4689 of 4689 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Anyone else find Brazilian women to be kind of meh?
Me!

Also the same with India women. Although you do get the odd gorgeous Indian girl in real life. But they don't shave! and I hate that.

I also have a problem with tattoos and tabacco smokers. If it's a really good tattoo I don't mind. Bit if they have 20% of their body covered and it cost less than $100 .... you see where I'm going with this.

But overall I wouldn't say I'm fussy. I only have a few deal-breakers. I even tried to bonk a really pretty German when I was 16. She was 16 too, I'll never forget. She said " back in Germany I have 18 year old boyfriend with a car. Why would I want you?" It really damaged my confidence for a few weeks.

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
one of the reasons why I still watch Law & Order re-runs:

The other being the fact that its a good series and the pre-trial/trial scenes are great

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
btw has anybody had fantasies over under-average/ugly chicks but you just wanted to feel dirty so you rolled with it?

I remember some of the best jerking sessions I had were over ugly girls I knew. It's like you know she ain't worth cumming over but you wanna try anyway

4681 - 4689 of 4689 Posts