Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feyenoord bij bekerwinst niet naar Coolsingel
19 maart 2008

Feyenoord zal, als de ploeg er in slaagt om de KNVB beker te veroveren, niet gehuldigd worden op de Coolsingel. Volgens een woordvoerder van de gemeente vinden massale huldigingen op het bordes van het Rotterdamse stadhuis in de regel alleen plaats bij landskampioenschappen of het winnen van een Europese Cup. Bovendien is de finale 's avonds en geeft de politie om veiligheidsredenen de voorkeur aan een feest bij daglicht, meldt RTV Rijnmond woensdag.

De laatste keer dat Feyenoord op de Coolsingel een titel vierde, was na het behalen van de landstitel in 1999. Na de UEFA Cup-winst in 2002 vond er geen huldiging plaats, naar aanleiding van de dood van Pim Fortuyn enkele dagen eerder.

De finale van de KNVB beker staat gepland voor 27 april. Tegenstander in de eindstrijd is Roda JC of Heracles Almelo. Beide teams strijden vanavond in het Almelose Polman Stadion om de tweede plaats in de bekerfinale. Feyenoord bereikte dinsdag al de eindstrijd, door NAC Breda in de Kuip met 2-0 te verslaan.
:moan::moan:

Was hoping to see what it's all about for the first time ever.

Should still have a decent chance of getting tickets for the final being a season ticket holder but better be quick:strong:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I'm trying to get tickets as well

Only a clubcard member here. I guess I'll need to buy a season ticket next year, since It's getting harder and harder to get tickets for home games. I can only go a few games each year, since FCB is playing a lot on Sunday, but hey ...

·
Registered
59,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should know more about the ticketing come tomorrow

so 2 games with 7 days against Roda it will be. I say lets make it 4 while we're at it.

·
Registered
59,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the TV it'll have to be for me then at least :(

unless Roda don't manage to sell their share and we get a few more. They've btw so far only managed to sell 7000 odd of their 17000 tickets

·
Registered
59,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only 2 days to go before our season is saved :proud:

Makaay..........and Landzaat :groan: should be back

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
1-0 leading you're thnx to Landzaat, but also thuisfluitert Van Hulten. Penalty and red card not given.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
2-0 by the Canadian at HT. Not deserved, but at least fuel for silly chants in the crowd. As if we in Amsterdam care that finally after 13 years you will win the cup again.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Pretty awful game, what the hell happened to Roda? It's like they froze.

Well congratulations to Wally :thumbsup: But it really just confirms that the only serious prize in NL (the Eredivisie title) is an exclusivity awarded to Ajax and PSV who occasionally throw some crumbs at everyone else.

·
Registered
59,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no :D
what sort of time is that btw? are they assuming that all Feyenoord fans have jobs? :D :nono:

Back to the final, vintage display :proud: not one chance for the team which destroyed the boeren in Eindhoven and what to think of the goals. A Bebetolike goal from Landzaat :proud: and de Guzman more or less finalizing his move to a top club in the EPL with a worldclass dribble. What more can I say.

Sterk in Rotterdam, sterk in Nederland.
Niets is sterker dan dat ene woord,, FEYENOORD.
MIJN FEYENOORD :proud::proud::proud:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
CUPFIGHTERS :D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats to Feyenoord fans. Well, for me, too bad that Lee didn't play:relieved:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
About time you gents grabbed some silver. Plus, the Dutch Cup looks cool, it's like a small missle or something. :D
You think so ? :D

I think the cup looks like a disaster. Good thing we won it though.

Completely deserved, Roda didn't create a single chance and in the end we did and won.:musik:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts