Xtratime Community banner

781 - 788 of 788 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #782
I had some doubts over today's goal by Sassuolo against us. Not sure if it was the positioning, reaction, or technique, but it seemed like maybe he could have stopped it. It is also true that the shot went quite close to the post and at decent pace, very well taken.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I had some doubts over today's goal by Sassuolo against us. Not sure if it was the positioning, reaction, or technique, but it seemed like maybe he could have stopped it. It is also true that the shot went quite close to the post and at decent pace, very well taken.
It sucks because up until that point he was having a great game with some good stops. He conceded similar goals against Dzeko and Higuian earlier in the season and Amelia has some interesting points on Calciomercato about this weakness if you want to read it below.

"Donnarumma? According to me, on shots from distance, he has the wrong posture. The way he supports his legs opens a gap which is slightly too big, therefore he loses some time as he has to push from the right foot, while he could have been aiming towards the ball instead. That's just my idea, working on this can fix the issue," Amelia ended. "

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #785
rumor is he will be sold to Real Madrid

quite likely will happen too given that he was pulled out of match day squad even though he wasn't injured
Right now?

781 - 788 of 788 Posts