Xtratime Community banner

741 - 760 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'm not exactly sure about this backlash against the Ultras' reaction.... Not that I agree with anything coming out of the Curva! In any case, it would be truly funny, could be even naive, if anyone thinks there's no recent background to that story doing the rounds yet again!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The story is Raiola using the media as he pleases. If he wants to leave, bring the 70M and **** off. He's not leaving for free.
I'm not objecting to any of that really! Yes, definitely Raiola is planting those stories, my point is that there's actually one, it's not a case of sensational journalism. The reaction, not necessarily yours in particular, that it's weird attacking the kid is, again, naive!

And for the record, I would like to see Raiola try & go down the annulment road, will be fun & probably would spell the end for him outside his current clientele.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Donnarumma deserves criticism because he can fire Raiola whenever he wants, but chooses not to. His crying is pathetic, how could he not see such a reaction coming after the summer antics?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
And the good cop, bad cop duel shall not fool anybody, hopefully... I mean it's crystal clear this is all staged, if not, well just as frank suggests, an agent who's clearly not acting in his client's best interests needs to be fired!

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
His agent wont rest till he is a Real or PSG player and he pockets another 40 million agent fee, so lets move on...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Raiola is a c u n t no doubt and cant be trusted. However this guy will be the best keeper in the world...you dont want to lose him.

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
Overrated agent. He's only good for his wallet, not his players.

Excessive drama in summer, unnecessary drama now. Player's performance suffered in summer as a result & may affect him now too.

Makes sense for Gigio to leave. He can earn twice as much elsewhere, & Milan isn't competitive either (missing both things players want), but this should be dealt with the club privately. If Raiola has a personal spat with someone, that's also a private and not a public matter.

What he's good at is getting into young, naïve players' heads and making them think he and the circus he brings to boost his personal finances are good for their careers. Absolute prick of an agent.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Raiola is a c u n t no doubt and cant be trusted. However this guy will be the best keeper in the world...you dont want to lose him.
Of course we don't want to lose him but at some point you have to cross the line in the sand and at the moment he is like in the top 3 highest paid players in Italy. Only teams that will pay him more are probably Manchester City,United,Real Madrid,Barcelona and PSG and the way things currently are only Real Madrid and Psg would he be an upgrade to what they already have.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Donnarumma would always be a distraction, a headache, so long as Raiola remain his agent. I don't see him sacking the fat idiot, so best is to sell the kid to the highest bidder and live in peace. Raiola won't rest until he sold him off anyway, so why prolong the issue and continue with the drama? Honestly, I've been over the kid since the summer. I don't even consider him in any special way anymore.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts

The best keeper in the world i doubt, but any WC keeper wont stay in Milan in its current state and reject the Real and PSGs of this world unless he is a devoted fan, and this kid doesnt show that...u dont need Raiola if ur already at the club of ur dreams!

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Starting to think we overrated this guy and should accept any decent offers. Could still become a great keeper but he seems to be very insecure and error prone.

·
Registered
23,863 Posts
Starting to think we overrated this guy and should accept any decent offers. Could still become a great keeper but he seems to be very insecure and error prone.
I did say and obviously still believe we overpay him massively. He earn at least twice what he should if we compare him to other players in the league/team.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
The power of his agent.
Agree with you both though.

The signing of Reina could mean he is on his way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It's what I been trying to say for some time. We were brandishing the WC label on him, but I doubt. He would be a good- to - very - good keeper, yeah, but I doubt if we would end up the losers if we can collect like the rumoured €50m-€70m and run.

741 - 760 of 788 Posts