Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when we beat Villa and Gordon Strachan said it was the best football he had ever seen in the world EVER !!!!! was over four months ago, did the little ginger twat bok us ?

the games after that we drew with Pana and lost to United after Riley handed the game and we know what has happened since.

Gordon Strachan is an ugly ginger Scotsman who used to play for Manchester United. :fero:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
after years of fighting and trying to find the technical deficiencies in our game and mental ability , we have atlast found the right track. It must be either you jinxing us in every game, jern or gordan hypnotizing us in the sweetest possible manner or so on ... with this speed I am sure we'll find THE reason. Soon, very soon.

:star: Ladies & Gentlemen, UCL 2005/2006 is OURS !!!! :star: :fero:

nEEbz :D

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
i like strachan

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
and wat about ur 1-1 draw against southampton today....was that a sinister jinxer at work again, or just plain shite arsenal?? ;)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
*OZ* said:
and wat about ur 1-1 draw against southampton today....was that a sinister jinxer at work again, or just plain shite arsenal?? ;)
Don't talk too early in case United **** up as well :wallbang: . Like Shaf taking the piss out of Dudek:D :howler: and then the next day, Carroll doing the same kind of blunder, but which has cost us much more :frownani:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*OZ* said:
course it was, the bok has lasted since October, since the little ginge said it, only someone coming on telly and saying "Arsenal are the shittiest team i've seen EVER" will reverse it, but they never say things like that. :(

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
wait a few weeks, everyone on TV will be saying it :tongue:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nEEbz said:
:star: Ladies & Gentlemen, UCL 2005/2006 is OURS !!!! :star: :fero:

nEEbz :D
Making it a back to back ;)

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Interesting how you label strachan a 'little ginger twat'.

I wonder if, for example you wanted to insult some of black or asian origin, would you use that against them?

Just food for thought.

Oh and the only problem with Arsenal is that they lost their bottle when United thrashed them, twice.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I always had a feeling that Strachan misled the Arsenal fans at the time. I mean Disneyland of Football!!! :eek: He got carried away a tad too much. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Simba said:

I wonder if, for example you wanted to insult some of black or asian origin, would you use that against them?
He's talking about his hair colour ...

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Simba said:
He was born with it, why should he be insulted?
I don't think it was an insult Simba. You have to know Jern to know that. ;) Jern only insults the waitress when the pies are not to his taste. Then he goes nuts! :D

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Simba said:

Just food for thought.

Oh and the only problem with Arsenal is that they lost their bottle when United thrashed them, twice.
gingers don't mind being slagged for their hair colour in my experience, one of my mates is a ginger and he's fukin nickname is "ginger"

you obviously don't mix with gingers or you are a bit of a weak soul for getting offended by that.

Strachan is obviously proud of his hair colour and wouldn't get offended by my "light hearted" thread.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nEEbz said:
You know, we are realistic people ;)

nEEbz
That's why I don't believe you lot will win the league ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts