Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a request to post this tactic so here it is. It is very effective, but before you play, it was suggested by the creator (El Rosso Diablo) that Off Side Trap is taken off and you can also have your full backs to cross into the center, this will give them more assists. Also you can try putting DMC on Free Role. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
this tactic looks great! i beat Liverpool 4-1 (my 1st game with this tac.), although Van Nistelrooy and Robinho missed a lot.

here is a screen shot

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
tottina, you gotta give some time to all your players to adjust to the new tactic, so RVN will start scoring better soon.

The most goals I've scored in one match with this tactic is 11. But I've seen some screenshots of people scoring 12.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yorkshire, how is his finishing?

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
I believe it's excellent!!

First time I tried it.. I was drawing 1-1 at St Andrews with Birmingham at HT (my Liverpool side).. 2nd half.. I switched to diablo.. the game ended....... 7-1!!! 6 goals scored by Basturk (my AMC)!!.. Since then, it's been my main tactic..

The AMC scores LOADS of goals.. Pizarro scored a hattrick for my Real side vs Juve in the CL Semis.. Kieron Dyer is scoring for fun for England (I'm their manager too)..

Excellent!!! :star:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just played one of my personal best matches. I hammered Valencia 8-1 in the European Super Cup, in wet weather. Btw, I'm not sure if everyone knows this already but put your team's passing on Direct durring wet or windy weather, it is quite effective.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
This tactic is very good! When I saw Gung Ho I though Oh shit, but I tried it and its superb. Its all out attack and good defence at the same time!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All of you should try the Scramjet tactic that I posted here not too long ago, it's also excellent.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Anton said:
All of you should try the Scramjet tactic that I posted here not too long ago, it's also excellent.
I just downloaded it, and I was pretty darn surprised! I don't have the players for that tactic! I mean, all my good midfielders are attacking so I couldn't fit them in to the defensive arrows, and I don't have a right-forward. I could play Ongfiang there; he is best on the righjt, but I think thats too forward for him. :confused:

-------------Lobont-------------
-------------Milito-------------
--------Mills------Zauri--------
----^-------Ov. Petre-------^---
-Joaquin------Diego-------Reyes-
-Ongfiang---Izmailov---Onwuachi-

I could play like this NEXT season, Matteassi coming in for Joaquin if we don't get him, but I still think Ongfiang is too far. I'll try it in preseason or in the second leg of the Juve cupfinal (after we kick theri asses in the firt leg ;)). I think its a risk to go straight in a league game with it.

Anyway, how could I change the diablo tactis in order for it to work against differant formations (5-3-2, 3-5-2, 4-3-3 especially), in the rain (if there is anything else apart from direct passing that makes a difference) and other slight tweaks which could help against opposition playing something other than 4-4-2.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Can anyone please write in text with the diable tactic involves? cannot download the ZIP file cause im work internet seems MUTE :)

plz plz plz

formation, tactics etc :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Here's what it looks like

--------FC--------------FC--------------
-----------------^----------------------
-----------------^----------------------
-----------------^-----------------------
---MC----------MC-------------MC
------------------------------------------
-----------------DMC----------------------
------------------------------------------
-DC-----DC-----------DC------DC-----
-----------------------------------------
-----------------GK----------------------

It is set on short passing, gung ho mentality, close down always, and counter-attack

The loony MC does the most damage in this tactic, the DMC is also very important as he acts like an anchor in midfield, should be more of a defensive minded player.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As far as I know, it was designed only for CM 03/04.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I use diablo tactic for Arsenal. As the MC in the middle is Ljungberg, and he is my top scorer.

But, when my friend uses diablo for his MU, I was defeated twice (1-3, and 2-4).

What should I do? Your suggestion, please?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts