Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured it would be cool to have our ideas here.. Um, the judges(volunteers) will judge which are the top 5. The top 5 will go on to votes. The top 2 will be then both put into a seperate poll to end the voting.

If you need a shirt template just ask. And remember let your creativity motivate your thinking

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn... they changed the template from euro2004.com ... it has all these circles that distort everything... um when I come across a new template I'll post it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Cool. Count me in!:)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok got the template

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm gonna give it a go, but i'll probably make a pigs ear of it!:dontcare:

Cheers F1!:D :)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just try your best Monks! And No prob for the template!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This is my first attempt-pretty simple I used the 6 blue shields for the sides and added some lines for the circles inside the shields(in the flag) which as we know class? Are the coins Judas used to betray Jesus(end showoff mode):D

switched it with a newer version.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Secend Attempt-I think my next one will be my last try(BTW-All entrants have a total of 4 entries)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and my newest one which i think is my best so far, I dont plan on making a new one unless I find some feature in Paint Shop Pro which I think I could really use.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone ELSE planning on making an entry?:depress:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright I think I figured out a prize... if we find a proper email address we could email the top 2 chosen kits and try to email them to someone within the NT team. The top 2 because well... I dunno just an idea. So if anyone knows an email of who I can those to when the contest is over pm me thanks!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
Alright I think I figured out a prize... if we find a proper email address we could email the top 2 chosen kits and try to email them to someone within the NT team. The top 2 because well... I dunno just an idea. So if anyone knows an email of who I can those to when the contest is over pm me thanks!
At the end of our submitting of samples- we will vote. It will be a long process !!!!!! & the votes will have to be swung in one direction !!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have dispatched an email to Nike about it. Although I am not sure they will read it as they may think it to be an idea itself(such as a new invention) and they delete those emails but it should work. Also here is my last and I believe best entry. Cmon people! I cant submit any more so yall gotta make designs:tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice one!:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
you know what the best design is? the template the way it is already. simple and beautiful, just like the Euro '00 jersey. i wish adidas made our jersey like the WC 2002 lineup. they would be simple and look really nice, or we should at least keep it similar to the Eruo 2000 jersey

maybe ill fool around later with the template for fun and post

1 - 20 of 64 Posts