Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Francesco Totti was spotted in the local library paging through a medical encyclopedia. And while Totti being in a library is already a newsworthy event by itself, the fact that he was reading a medical encyclopedia has led to rumors that he is once again suffering from the mysterious illness that always plagues him prior to the derby, only to vanish on the day of the match just as mysteriously as it arrived.

In other news, Lazio players were seen on various locations around Rome riding bicycles, walking, hitchhiking and in one case even riding a horse drawn cart. All this leading to speculations that Lotito has made good on his thread to not pay out the players' wages and they have no money to pay for gasoline. An anonymous Lega Calcio official was heard expressing doubts about whether the Lazio players would be able to make it to the stadium on time for the match.

All in all it promises to be another exciting confrontation when these two teams meet.

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
To throw out another derby cliché (like the tottina injury scare)...current form doesn't matter. Let's hope so :nervous:

ROMANI SI, ROMANISTI MAI!
FORZA MAGICA LAZIO!!

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Even with the high anticipation of the home derby, you have to wonder if this round's fixtures should have been postponed. A national tragedy of this magnitude deserves that I think.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,625 Posts
Forza Lazio!

You'll need it. :doh:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me . LOL WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,625 Posts
:eek: I should miss 2/3 of the derby more often.

Good job boys! :proud:

Always love seeing Mexes sent off. Too bad it wasn't just him.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is one for the record books. :proud:

Another crazy derby and an amazing result. :happy:

Whatever happens in the rest of the season, nobody is going to take this away from us.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
You deserved it. Lazio can really build on this team. You have the basis of a good squad. Especially in the attacking sense with Foggia, Zarate and Pandev.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
This was the craziest derby I've ever seen...both teams defended like shit for 90 minutes but our attackers were just better today. Loads of bad blood too...I didn't see what Matuzalem did to get sent off, seemed to me that tottina did the exact same amount of shoving. Well who cares, this was the only remaining Serie A game that matters and we got an unforgettable win. :star:

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 20 of 45 Posts