Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday at 7 PM... the Andaluz derby, Sevilla vs Betis. Some people think that this is the best regional/local derby of Spain. Well, I'm not sure of that... they often draw 0-0 and it's a boring match because the players live it with too much tension.

In any case, it's a colorful derby, full of passion, one of the "clasicos" of La Liga. Besides, both teams arrive to this match in their best moment in years.
5th- Sevilla 25 points, 6th - Betis 24 points. Probably the best derby of the last 10 years.

Baptista, Sergio Ramos, Renato, Alfaro, Carlitos, Alvés, Javi Navarro... vs Oliveira, Joaquín, Edu, Cañas, Assunçao, Juanito,...

After reading this names, maybe we could call it: the Andaluz-Brazilian derby. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i dont know what team i like more.........sevilla is much strong and very good defence and with "le bestia negra" in forward but the betis is very good team and play good soccer with talent players with joaquin,edu,oliviera,denilson,juanito,benjamin !!!

i want to see fightings !!!

aupa atleti !!!!

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today at 7 PM, the Sevillian Derby:

Code:
[b]SEVILLA FC[/B]

Esteban

S. Ramos  A. Ocio  J.Navarro  David

Martí      Renato

Alvés           Baptista          Jesuli

Carlitos

[b]REAL BETIS BALOMPIÉ[/B]

Doblas

Melli      Juanito     Rivas    Luis Fdez.

Cañas    Assunçao

Joaquín       Fernando        Edu

Oliveira

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
He´s been injured the whole season, but even if he was fit if you have to choose between Denilson and Edú who would you choose?

Nice to see Aitor Ocio in the lineup.:cool:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pfff... the match is delayed 30 min. because the ref thinks that the shirt of Sevilla and Betis are too similar... dios, que pais!

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha... amazing, what a show, these people is doing the ridicule. After 30 min. waiting for Betis 2nd kit, Betis step on the pitch to play the match and... Sevilla appeared with the training kits. :D Pixa, pa' chulo yo!! :D

What a shame...

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Koeman4 said:
hahaha... amazing, what a show, these people is doing the ridicule. After 30 min. waiting for Betis 2nd kit, Betis step on the pitch to play the match and... Sevilla appeared with the training kits. :D Pixa, pa' chulo yo!! :D

What a shame...
:D :howler:

Game ended with Sevilla winning 2-1 by the way.

Sevilla is damn solid :eekani:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts