Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made a Ronaldo compilation from most of his career starting from the 96 Olympics, includes Barca, Inter, Brasil WC 98 and 2002, and Real Madrid highlights to the last goal he has score till November. Its about 25 mins long, just clips of goals and tricks, 300MB... has background music etc etc...

Is anyone interested?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ronaldo is my GOD , i must have them,help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
R9Brasil5 said:
I have made a Ronaldo compilation from most of his career starting from the 96 Olympics, includes Barca, Inter, Brasil WC 98 and 2002, and Real Madrid highlights to the last goal he has score till November. Its about 25 mins long, just clips of goals and tricks, 300MB... has background music etc etc...

Is anyone interested?
Yes please and also do you have his goals from years before 96 as I want a collection of every single goal he scored.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, i wasn't expecting such a quick response... One thing though, i need someone to help me put it up, I don't feel like finding webspace, but I can transfer it through AOL IM to anyone who can help with that.

Also at sukhjitsingh's request, I will try to add in some goals from Cruzeiro and PSV, also some of the goals he's scored in December for RM, some of which are spectacular. So I'll probably have it ready by tomorrow, but anyone who wants the original file can Instant msg me at R9Brasil5. I have a DSL 384 connection, its not that fast but its doable.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm also very interested :) . Can't you upload it to some ftp site? that would probably be the best solution.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mario100 said:
I'm also very interested :) . Can't you upload it to some ftp site? that would probably be the best solution.
I'll try but i'm adding even more clips as we speak, i've got some new runs and dribbles from Real Madrid and the amazing goal scored today against Betis were he dribbles the goalie with a stepover. So please guys be patient... I promise 30+minutes of really good clips that took me a long time to compile and download.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Try using some codecs to make the filesize a bit smaller. I'm sure there are others on this forum that could help you with this..

And, great idea, been looking for a better quality compilation of his stuff.. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
R9Brasil5 said:
I'll try but i'm adding even more clips as we speak, i've got some new runs and dribbles from Real Madrid and the amazing goal scored today against Betis were he dribbles the goalie with a stepover. So please guys be patient... I promise 30+minutes of really good clips that took me a long time to compile and download.
Take your time! :) as long as it finally reaches the fans out here :D

Respect, mate! ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts