Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :( :( :( !!!!

I saw the match, Liverpool had had no sign of coming back after they went 2-0 down... they played like this was a friendly match, sad ending..... all the credit to Chelsea.

I don't know why L'pool had done so bad, i thought they could earn a draw or at least a close game like 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2.... no! it was bloody 2-0 just 14th minutes in :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I am very, very depressed and the thing is it means that I can not watch the game tonight. I probably will in the end but at this point I want to forget about and hope that we do not slip up again.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry guys. Our hardest matches are out the way now and we're still 4 points ahead of Chelsea and 5 ahead of Leeds.

Ok, we may have lost 2nd place to Arsenal,but we are still in the CL if we win 2 out of our last 3 matches ( or less depending on what Chelsea/Leeds do ). Trust me, we're still on target, i've got £20 riding on this with a Tottenham fan and i'm still confident. ;)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only match i;m a bit scared now is the last one v/s bradford..that team now stands a gd chance to stay in premiership after defeating wimbledon..

whereas arsenal,leeds and chelsea have to face each other...meaning whoever wins /loses or draw..it would be to our advantage!!

if we win all our games..we are AT LEAST guaranteed the 3rd spot....
but even if we get 7 points.. i think we can realistically be able to get it though.,.,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts