Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's ooonnnn. Come on LeBron, time to take your talents to the river walk.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Money is never an issue for Lebron, considering his endorsments and sponsorship deals..he makes well over 70 million a year.
He can give up some money always to have great team around him.

His stayin in Miami, but if he is to leave best options are Golden state warriors ( he would be surrounded with deadly 3 point shooters in klay thompson, stephon curry ) , clippers( his friend chris paul, and most coach he respects doc rivers) , and houston rockets ( lebron/howard/harden , just need a coaching change tho here)

·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deep down, I want to see him west... take out dirk and duncan.
But i support wherever he is.
You wanna see him take out old farts like Dirk and Duncan. They are on their way out anyway. One is 38 and most likely heading into his last season and the other is 36.

Ambitious.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
You wanna see him take out old farts like Dirk and Duncan. They are on their way out anyway. One is 38 and most likely heading into his last season and the other is 36.

Ambitious.
They still got a year, and I doubt they will be in finals again. So moving west best option.
I also want to see a playoff matchup between kobe - lebron, before kobe retires.

·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They still got a year, and I doubt they will be in finals again. So moving west best option.
I also want to see a playoff matchup between kobe - lebron, before kobe retires.
LeBron wants to championships. He's gonna take the easiest route possible. Stay in the Eastern Conference and team up with 2 other hall of famers etc.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
His stayin in Miami, but if he is to leave best options are Golden state warriors ( he would be surrounded with deadly 3 point shooters in klay thompson, stephon curry ) , clippers( his friend chris paul, and most coach he respects doc rivers) , and houston rockets ( lebron/howard/harden , just need a coaching change tho here)
none of these teams has cap space to fit him in...they might risk it with luxury tax of course

·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to see him back at Cavs or in Knicks...neither of these scenarios are likely to happen though.
I wouldn't so sure about the Cavs scenario. I think its in play.

Eastern conference with Wiggins and Kyrie for running mates. Lots of cap flexibility and assets to add one more piece. The media potential of national redemption.

·
Registered
398 Posts
none of these teams has cap space to fit him in...they might risk it with luxury tax of course
GSW does potentially if they can move Lee's contract but it won't really make sense. Iggy is essentially Lebron-lite with more emphasis on defense; would be a cool fantasy match up but not sure if its the best move for him. We're not going to go for him anyway

Houston have a god awful coach and I think Melo would be a better fit. Chicago would be absolutely terrible for him (non-stop MJ comparisons) though i think he shuold stay in eastern conf.

i think he will just stay and opt for a cheaper contract so he can try get melo in. although IMO he should leave if wade still opts in for anything above 10m

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Nets...they are his kind of team :yuck:

won't give a shit about the luxury tax too

·
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last time he joined his biggest rival, does he go ahead and do it again. They are both friends and work out together in the summer. OKC has been very frugal about their spending from the last two summers to maintain financial flexibility. Are the the King and the Slim reaper coming together?

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Definitely not. Kevin Durant is a butthurt person. I still can't believe he wrote what he did about Kawhi Leonard on twitter. Disgusting. I hope they meet again in the playoffs again to hand his ass again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts