Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Olsen renewed until 2012 just before the WC

Jesper Grønkjær and Martin Jørgensen retired from the national team the same day we were defeated by Japan.
Jon Dahl, Sørensen and Rommedahl continues. I have a feeling they won't stop before the European Championship in 2012. :moan:

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Ah right, we can only wait and see how it all goes.

I miss the old Denmark, always used to play nice football, fluid passing, good movement off the ball.

Who is that in your avatar? That's not Ailton is it?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ah right, we can only wait and see how it all goes.

I miss the old Denmark, always used to play nice football, fluid passing, good movement off the ball.

Who is that in your avatar? That's not Ailton is it?
The public want's Jon Dahl and Rommedahl to retire, but unfortunately it won't happen. No one really cares about Sørensen

The player in my avatar is Claudemir, a player we recently bought from Vitesse. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudemir_Domingues_de_Souza

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
The public want's Jon Dahl and Rommedahl to retire, but unfortunately it won't happen. No one really cares about Sørensen

The player in my avatar is Claudemir, a player we recently bought from Vitesse. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudemir_Domingues_de_Souza
I had no idea about Olsen renewing. This means they will hang around most likely.

What are your thoughts/expectations on the upcoming season for FCK? I hope you can make UCL somehow.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Like every year I expect us to qualify for the group stages. This year we will step into the 3rd qualifying round, were we are seeded. And we will face one of these teams

Bate Borisov
Lech Poznan
MSK Zilina
Sheriff Tiraspol
Omonia Nicosia
AIK Stockholm
Bohemians Dublin
Ekranas
FK Aktobe
HJK Helsinki

We should be able to beat every single one these teams, but we know better than anyone that it won't be easy. But still the expectations are very high as always.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I think you should be alright, FCK > AIK and Lech has sold their best player, Lewandowski to Dortmund.
I sincerely hope so. Last year we lost in the 3rd qual. to Apoel. We have a bad tendency to underestimate our opponents, but this year I hope we will go through. CL needs us ;)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Martin Jørgensen, Jon Dahl Tomasson and Jesper Grønkjær have retired from National football.
But still we need Dennis Rommedahl and possibly Thomas Sørensen to do the same.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Christian Eriksen scored tonight and is now the youngest player ever to score for Denmark, 9 days younger than Michael Laudrup :thumbsup: What do the Danish think about Christian?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Not true. Laudrup scored on his debut against Norway on his 18th birthday. Eriksen is 19 now.

Thoughts? I have absolutely no idea. Don't watch dutch football. The way the media is hyping him you'd think he was Laudrup III, but they hype Bendtner aswell so....

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
It looks like Brazil are playing the mighty Denmark in Hamburg on 26th May. Any ideas how Denmark sell their tickets for such game - the agencies they use? Cheers.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
It looks like Brazil are playing the mighty Denmark in Hamburg on 26th May. Any ideas how Denmark sell their tickets for such game - the agencies they use? Cheers.
I suppose the Danish FA site is the best place to buy tickets for their NT games:

http://www.dbu.dk/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts