Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Danish cup is nearing the final, and the tickets for the game in Parken will be up for sale on April the 26'th. I'll surely be one of the first to get one, probably an hour after it's up for sale because it's right down by my school :). The two semi's consist of surprise package Randers Freja, who lost 1-0 in the first round away to OB, while FCK won home against Esbjerg with the same result.

FCK beat out Viborg and Næstved to reach the semi's, while OB played Vejle Brøndby and Aab in an impressive run. Amongst those where a secure 4-2 victory away against Brøndby, which shocked many people. I'm expecting an exciting game in Randers, where OB will proceed, while FCK will win in Esbjerg :). Both an FCK-Randers Freja final, or FCK-OB looks great to FCK's chances, but naturally we'll first have to get through in Fisherville :D.

The semi's will be played as follows:

25-04-02 18:05 Randers Freja FC - OB
24-04-02 18:05 Esbjerg fB - FC København

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
My tip for a final: Randers Freja(they've just thrashed HFK 8-0:eek:!) - Esbjerg fB

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHAHA

Freddy.... you're so funny. We'll beat them fishers so bad, they'll wish they were on the bottom of a fishing pond.

8-0 against HFK.. wow. And they're the guys saying they're so much better since they got out of the Superliga :howler:!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
DBOY said:
HAHAHA

Freddy.... you're so funny. We'll beat them fishers so bad, they'll wish they were on the bottom of a fishing pond.

Hehe....don't count on it!

Esbjerg will do anything to win and I think your heads will be thinking about us screwing up in the league:D

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
I think and hope that it will be a final between OB and FCK because then we are pretty sure to qualify for the UEFA cup next season.

Of course Randers' 8-0 win against HFK yesterday is impressive and I hope it will remind the OB players that they have to be on their toes from the beginning to win that game.

Anyway I find it a bit strange that there are so long time between the two games. Actually owerall I feel that the cup has been screwed up by bad planning from DBU......

·
868 Posts
Its time.....finally!!

Today is the first of the two semifinal final legs in the cup between Esbjerg and FCK played. I don't know much about the line-ups except that Morten Bisgaard is out with a groin injury. I'm pretty sure FCK will win this game or at least progress to the final, and I have to say I'll go spitting mad if they don't :devil:

Tomorrow is the game we have all been waiting for, the game that will hopefully secure :star:OB:star: a place in Europe next season: Randers Freja-OB. OB has a 1-0 lead from the first game and will play a full strengh team with Michael Hemmingsen returning from injury. This is the squad:

Keepers: Karim Zaza, Anders Lindegaard
Defenders: Lars Jacobsen, Mikael Knudsen, Michael Hemmingsen, Fernando Derveld, Torben Sangild
Midfield: Dennis Siim, Andrew Tembo, Sune Heilbo, Morten Rasmussen, Ulrik Johansen, Carsten Hemmingsen
Strikers: Søren Berg, Kaspar Dalgas, Mwape Miti

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ane said:
Tomorrow is the game we have all been waiting for, the game that will hopefully secure :star:OB:star: a place in Europe next season: Randers Freja-OB.
Well, I was kinda waiting for the Wednesday game, but.....:tongue:.

Btw, let me be the first to congratulate you with your place in the final :happy:! It'll be a great game, where we must be strong favourites with our latest meeting in Parken being the 4-0 trashing you might remember :lala: :angel:....:mute:.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Interesting final;)

FCK will and are huge favourites to win. They are at home with a huge crowd in their back. But a final is always a special match and can't go as a ordinary league match. Both sides will be up for a victory and will do everything to win it.

The best part of this final is that 4 days later FCK will play another tough home match, against us:cool:;) Hope OB will give them some tough competition and maybe injure some of their so called 'stars':D

See you the 12th of may:devil:

·
868 Posts
Well I can't say it was an interesting game as such, it is so typical OB to never ever do anything more than absolutely neccesary to get through. But anyway, the result really made my day :happy:

As for the final I think and hope that OB wont be anything near as bad as they where last time they visited Parken. Afterall this is a final, something they are usually good at, and they will propably be more "hungry" for a win than FCK, concidering they might still be in for the championship and a CL spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts