Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM REALLY REALLY ANGRY ABOUT THE GAY REFEREE!!!!!
It was a GOAL from Cannavaro!!!!!!
THE REFEREE MUST HAVE BEEN BOUGHT or something!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We did our job and won against Bologna and the referee did his job at delle alpi

That´s the way Serie A works

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen the replay 4-5times and he DIDNT pushed Kovacevic!

I am tired of that many referees favourisate Juve now!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
What does football have to do if the referee is gay or not. You shouldn´t complain about the referee. Look at Inter. How many penalties have they got this season, I thinks it´s two or three.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
JUVE, JUVE, JUVE!!!

uh.. you don't like the ref, so you think he's gay?? now thats rather politically insensitive isn't it..? :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THE SCUDETTO IS STOLEN!
I must say this 'cause Cannavaro was regular.I watched the whole game and Parma played like s*** but Cannavaro's goal from a corner in 89th minute was clear.It reminds me a little bit like last year's penalty for Lazio vs. Fiorentina.Scudetto was stolen now and then what's the difference.I'm going now to the Juve forum to tell them they can take a **** on their scudetto.
Lazio did a good job at Bologna and we will fight 'till the end but I'm not sure Perugia will.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look at the replay Kuwait!!!!! You have eyes don´t you? or are they just so blinded with Juve-love that you can´t see straight????

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its not fair........
its sooooo not fair....
cannavaro's goal shoulda been allowed.. its happened again.... its all the penalties the refs gave juve that got them points in the first place and now they're disallowing perfect goals.......
rubentus rubentus rubentus
:*((((((((((((
forza lazio till the very end.......
siamo sempre con voi.....
mitica nesta......

:( :( :(
aliscia
sempre e solo forza lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course it´s not fair Simpatica! It´s simply outrageous- it´s clear evidence what the italian referees are capabable of- and what Juve are capable of to win the title.
This is just pure cheating and I´m sure Juve won´t get away with it! they will loose points against Perugia- I´ve never been so sure about anything in my hole life! either there will be a play off match or we´ll win "lo scudetto" in the next round- either way we will win I can bet a 1000 US dollars on that!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA LAZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
FORZA "LO SCUDETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A week from now or three weeks from now- doesen´t matter the Juventus players will eat grass and pull their hear wondering why they didn´t win "lo scudetto": The answer is very simple- you don´t deserve it!!! The luck that Juve had this season (not sure if it is just luck...) is unbelivable! so many penalties and last minute goals I don´t think I´ve ever seen! But fortunately no team can live on luck or penalties for one hole season, not even Juve! That is why we will win "Lo scudetto" and they won´t!
And when the European championships starts the Juve players in the Italian squad will admit that Lazio deserved the title!!!!

FORZA LAZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA "LO SCUDETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,933 Posts
Pushing? What pushing?? There was no pushing!! It was a clear
header and a clear goal. This is just wrong!!
Lazio played a great game, winning 3-2, and then Cannavaro
scores and we would have been nr 1 in the serie A and then
this happens!! It's just so wrong. I'm so angry about this.
To disallow a goal a such an important level in the match for
something so trivial as alleged pushing is pure robbery!!
I sick of this!! Parma should file a complaint!

·
International
8,545 Posts
That game was defintely bought by Juve. Lazio are always getting screwed by either Juve or Milan.

Lazio had a great season and was leading the race the whole time. Nobody is capable of beating Lazio fairly. Lazio is the greatest team ever assembled and would win the scudetto every year if Juve and Milan didn't buy the refs.

I can't think of one Lazio loss this year, that wasn't because of the referee.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It was obvious from the whistle that Parma wasn´t going to get a goal on Delle Alpi today - not on counter attacks and not on corners.

After about 50 sec´s of the game Amoroso broke free and got a pass - he was clear of his defender and was charging against the Juve goal when suddenly ?!? OFFSIDE !!! There where 2 - 3 replays and they showed that Amoroso was no where near an offside !! STOLEN

In the last minute of the game Cannavaro was free and headed home a corner - GOAL !!! No the ref blew before and there for what ??!

Honestly how can they expect people to follow Serie A when stuff like this happens each and every sunday ?? The refs are the worst in the world and they along with the italian football federation be let go.

Serie A has turned into a soap opera and I´m not sure that next season I´m going to follow anything but the Lazio CL games. I say that a European Leauge is very tempting at this moment because the corruption in Serie A makes for a documentary and not for entertainment.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
198 Posts
what the f*** is goin on>>>these corrupt zebras are gettin' penaltys like hell guys...it was crystal clear that canavaro had't pushed that diving kova>>>:)
serie A refs are really screwed up...

forz lazio :) :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I TOTALLY agree with Sibirman!
I still believe that Juve can lose points against Perugia,if they lose points and Lazio win,all of you can show the long nose to Juventus!
They dont deserve Lo Scudetto and hopefully a SUPERB referee will take the game Perugia-Juve!

FORZA LAZIO

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Refereee got bought what???????

u guys dony even know what your talking about juve dserves the scudetto and thats it so dont try to steal what is not urs!

By the way lazio nearly got a shiver

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha Juve-fans ofcourse...

Hey you "Lo Scudetto" is not yours and it won´t be yours!

Read my words:
you will loose points in Perugia.

Forza Lazio

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's not the point; if Juve deserves it or not. A goal is a goal....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts