Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
AS_Roma83 ... some advice here bro. You can't defeat my client who is the undisputed XT Debate Champion in these mystical lands. He simply has 'da goods' . It is undeniable and undisputable! :cool:

If you want a title shot to defend Jeter or the Yankees then be my guest and contact moi! :tongue: :skull:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
i said leave it alone child.
and Dagoods will tell you to leave it alone WOMAN!

dagoods, U r the ****ing best man! In your madness u r cool!
You and Dagoods went at it in the past (but we learned to respect each other) hell Dagoods has respect for you man! thanks for the compliment!

AS_Roma83 ... some advice here bro. You can't defeat my client who is the undisputed XT Debate Champion in these mystical lands. He simply has 'da goods' . It is undeniable and undisputable!

If you want a title shot to defend Jeter or the Yankees then be my guest and contact moi!
Cocoon you as my agent should know better Dagoods only gets in the ring with worthy opponents, not feather-weights...

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Haroon said:
AS_Roma83 ... some advice here bro. You can't defeat my client who is the undisputed XT Debate Champion in these mystical lands. He simply has 'da goods' . It is undeniable and undisputable! :cool:

If you want a title shot to defend Jeter or the Yankees then be my guest and contact moi! :tongue: :skull:
i really dont care for this kind of stuff which i find pretty silly especially the way you guys go about it and being a self proclaimed XT debate Champion or whatever that stuff means....you may enjoy that and think its fun or funny....dagoods is a goof ball ...thats all.

Dagoods ...keep posting pictures of people you think you look like and enjoy yourself...your still a silly little kid. so again just shut your mouth and focus on someone else to try to be goofy towards.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
i really dont care for this kind of stuff which i find pretty silly especially the way you guys go about it and being a self proclaimed XT debate Champion or whatever that stuff means....you may enjoy that and think its fun or funny....dagoods is a goof ball ...thats all.

Dagoods ...keep posting pictures of people you think you look like and enjoy yourself...your still a silly little kid. so again just shut your mouth and focus on someone else to try to be goofy towards.
Self-Proclaimed XT Debat Champion of the WORLD? :stress: :stress: :stress:

He A$$ Roman 83, don't envy Dagoods...just because the community loves their "MILK"!!!

There is a thread in Dagoods honor in the Brazilian Forum, there is a thread in Dagoods honor in the AC Milan Forum, many people in here want to see a DAGOODS FORUM!!!

and do you know why? Dagoods = Ratings...

while A$$ Roman 83 = Virginity

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Haroon said:
He is not even the champion of his own ass. ;)

But I see this thread has gone downhill and I will close it any more discussions about the Internet persona that calls himself "Dagoods" would be directed to some offtopic forum.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.