Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Pretty sure you won't have the GUTS to do all those stuff you mentioned. You're living in Fantasy Land.
All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony Montana)

and Dagoods has promised to deliver...and believe me when I say this...

Europe get ready...

DagoodsMania is coming and it will be bigger than BeatleMania!!!:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
an American getting lairy in Paris,that is just asking for trouble :D

give it to them Dagoods,show them no mercy with your pooping. :howler:

and have a nice funeral :D

·
63,337 Posts
maybe Dagoods should place an advert in some Parisian Arab newspaper to advertise the fact he is going to shit on their hero's shirt in advance,just so they know it's going to happen. ;)

would make it more of a challenge,i'm sure Dagoods Balboa is up for it :howler:

·
63,337 Posts
seriously though,Dagoods has got one funny persona going on,i am sure he is very sensitive and humble guy in real life,probably a pillar of the community. :cool:

Dagoods :thumbsup:

OT: does anyone know where i can get a list of all Ronaldo's awards,goal records and major honours? i am very interested in this and wouldn't know where to find them on the net,i wonder if anyone can help ?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
JKris said:
Most peope on the net who try hard to be someone or something are the complete opposite IRL.
Dagoods (In the Real Madrid forum)[/i] [B]Dagoods is only [u]21[/u]...turning 22 on MARCH 26th!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twayka said:
dAGOODS IN 12 YEARS OLD
Assuming Twayka's correct, JKris' theory of Dagoods is correct. :cool:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Most peope on the net who try hard to be someone or something are the complete opposite IRL.
Are you speaking for yourself, jedi wanker! ?

Dagoods is everything he claims he is!

Not only am I going to take a poop on Zidane's jersey, not only am I going to be wearing the glorious Brazilian # 9 jersey while performing the deed, but I am also going to be covered in an American Flag while doing it!!!

OT: does anyone know where i can get a list of all Ronaldo's awards,goal records and major honours? i am very interested in this and wouldn't know where to find them on the net,i wonder if anyone can help ?
go to (www.) worldfootballboard (.com) and go into the Brazilian forum...In there you will find the one and only RONALDO FORUM which contains: Videos, Articles, Stats, etc.

Take a while guess who is the mod. of this forum? It's Dagoods for sure!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
please, youd probably get smacked in the face for doing that HERE just for being the corn ball you are.
Here where? In America, Italy, be more specific mate.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Your crazy boy!

I went to see the Knicks battle The Bulls back in 96 and I was wearing my Michael Jordan jersey, and I was inside the garden getting all wild, and none of those delinquents, OOOPPPSSS I mean New Yorkers said crap to me. PS. The Bulls Won as always!

I like the Yankees but Derek Jeter is OVERRATED, Jeter is so pathetic. When to the Yanks batter the Mariners ( at that time they had Griffey and A-Rod), I was wearing my A-Rod jersey, and I was holding a sign JETER SUCKS!!!

and none of those drunks in the stadium did CRAP. I cannot wait to go see A-ROD and the YANKS this season!!!

but back to Europe, Dagoods will deliver his promise!

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
naa boy, you think you were the only kid wearing a MJ jersey...please get over yourself.....im talking about the silly things you post here that your gonna do....stick to praising Ronaldo also boy, Jeter is Pathetic?....4 rings, why dont you look up what his BA. is in the world series or the playoffs as a whole....most hits all time (even though now its 7 game series).

and delinquents? funny all you can do is name calling...one of the traits of a delinquent

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
4 rings, why dont you look up what his BA. is in the world series or the playoffs as a whole....most hits all time (even though now its 7 game series).
He hasn't been a starter for the all-star game for the past 3 years. He was chosen as a reserve thanks to Joe Torre.

How many gold gloves has he won? He has never reached more than 20 hrs in one season, his miserable average of 10-15 homers is a joke, he is not A-ROD, he will never be better than A-Rod.

A-ROD is by far a better offensive player and a better defender (2 gold gloves)..DJ was just very fortunate to have been playing alongside: Pettite, Rocket, Cone, Rivera, Wells, and Wetteland.

A-Rod has eclipsed that over hyped piece of trash!

At least, A-Rod's boss has never criticized him for playing mediocrely.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
whos performed on the biggest stage and done the best ???? like i stated ALREADY

and when did i say anthing about him being better then A-Rod....im just defending Jeter from some herb who called him pathtic... YOU...but you dont know anything, you dont even support any teams you just look for the best players and say your a fan

oh and A-Rods boss WASNT George, NOW it is , boy your so thick headed....no logic at all....you just straight switch things up to make it look like you are right.....get off it kid you dont know a thing except how to let others think for you.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.