Registered
13,202 Posts
this guy is a joke....

i bet he looks like the elephant man :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
this guy is a joke....
Don't compare Dagoods to any of AC Milan strikers ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Now that we have learnt that Di Stefano, Maradona, Maldini etc should not be trashed upon, furthemore that Dadoods was a remarkable football and basketball player in 6th grade, that he has his own personality, that he was the Man in high school and he has nice hair, having started the thread, I have realise it was a big mistake and ask sorry to all the Milanisti members of the forum, and officially ask the Milan Forum Moderaters to erase the thread. Sorry to everybody once again.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Announcement: Dagoods takes Europe

Oh yes boys and girls! News Flash: The reigning XT DEBATE CHAMPION is heading to EUROPE for vacation.

PART 1:

First Dagoods will attend to one of his cousins weddings. Dagoods first stop will be: Paris, France. Paris will have the privilidge to enjoy Dagoods FINE imported MILK for 7 days. Dagoods will be reciding in his aunt's house for a week (Dagoods is not thrilled about that) but knowing myself: I will end up in THE SHERATON PARIS APT HOTEL!!!

Parlez-Vous Français?

Dagoods reply is going to be! Parlez-Vous Français un peu. Ca va bien? do you want some of Dagoods LEIT? and of course the French's chick answer will be Oui Oui, Merci. However, Dagoods will have NO MERCY none what so ever if you know what Dagoods means.

Oh it's get better...then Dagoods is going to buy a Zinedine Zidane jersey...and Dagoods is going to wear the glorious Brazilian Ronaldo # 9 jersey...and I will be heading to the Arc of Triumph...holding a sign the sign will read:..."Zidane is not the FIFTH football King, all hail Il Fenomeno Ronaldo"...and I'm going to take Zidane's jersey lay in on the ground...unbuckle my pants...and take a BIG Nasty POOP on Yashid's jersey right in the middle of The Arc of Triumph!!! (NO OFFENSE TO YOU PAYMAN, but this is something Dagoods is dying to do).

After that, Dagoods is going to the Eiffel Tower to take some pictures. (I will be posting pictures of my trip and all the females that Dagoods will meet).

PART 2: Milano, ITALIA.

Oh yes Perdentis and rossoris...Dagoods will be in Milan for a full entire MONTH. My first mission will be sending a dead fish to Maximo MORONti and Hector SUCKa$$.

Then Dagoods is going to San Siro Stadium to take pictures. I cannot wait. Of course Dagoods will be wearing Inter # 9 RONALDO.

By the way Dagoods will be staying at The Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel!

and Dagoods is going to do all the Italian chicks a favor. Dagoods is going to display his famous BELL TOWER (The only difference, Dagoods tower is not croocked). and since Dagoods is a great musician he will teach all my Italian sweet hearts out there how to play the SAXO-phone Dagoods style.

Unfortunately, Parmalat will not benefit from Dagoods visit. Dagoods will drive PARMALT out of business simply because Dagoods LATTE is much creamy and richer in flavor.

No Dagoods will not be traveling to Spain because RONALDO will not be there, instead Il Fenomeno will be in South America.

To any of you guys and gals who would love to meet Dagoods (Dagoods doesn't blame you) just keep in touch! Hey if you want to see how Dagoods parties, and if you feel like meeting hot girls than PM Dagoods.

Dagoods will be in France from June 16 through June 23 and Dagoods will be in Milano from June 23 through July 23.

DAGOODS CANNOT WAIT!!!

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
can you leave the sexual comments to a minimum whenever you post please.....first, no one cares at all.....second, you come off as a corn ball.....thats all peace

Edit - have fun in europe

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Have fun in Europe Dagoods

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler::howler:

If that's what you're going to do, then the only thing I can tell you is that the only girls you'll attract will be those in the magazines you'll have to buy as no girls IMO would be interested to such trash...:groan: If by some extraordinary miracle (no other word!) then some girl might show interest in you, then they would be either the prostitute as you'd be like a walking ATM machine to them or the very bottom of the scale, the sharks and materialistic b-itches that will be only after your $$$. As to the REAL great, fabulous French girls, they will avoid you as much as possible as one would avoid the plague, believe me....:groan:

I'm not saying all this to be mean to you, but that's what you'll get if you're really going to behave the way you're claiming to be and doing the things you say you'll be doing...hate to burst your bubble buddy but French girls WILL not be impressed by the fact that you're an American...:rollani::groan: At the very very very opposite my good fellow...:eek: If I could give you a very wise advice, do not venture yourself out of the touristic area with your arrogant and ignorant american condescendant attitude in Paris or it'll be something you'd rather not get into, believe me...:eek:

And if you're really a man, I'd like to see you doing the things you're saying you would do in the Champs Elysés with the Zidane jersey in the comfort and safety of your keyboard hidden behind a computer screen...:eek::groan: The Parisians and above all the LARGE Maghrebian community would make you poll dancing around a garbage container in less time than it takes to say "Ah"...and quite frankly, I don't and won't blame them at all...:groan: :eek: As we say in French Qui sème le vent, récolte la tempête...I'm sure some French girl would explain the meaning of this expression to you over there...:eek:

:tongue::howler:

So enjoy your vacation dude and all the best of luck! You'll need plenty of it...specially should you stick with your amazing plan!:thumbsup:

However, should you behave in a civil manner, show respect to the people there, be geniunenly nice to people, show that you care about their rich culture and beautiful language, then you'd be surprised how nice, warm and respectful the French can be. :)

Cheers.:)

P.S. Despite all this, I still wish you a blast in Paris. How your adventure in Paris will turn out to be, will be entirely up to you and how you behave while there...so don't say you were not warned...;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler:

Frankly, I don't know whether I should be :howler::dielaugh: or be :depress::sad: at him and about this sorry a$$clown that is Milk...:confused::groan: :stress:

Now tell me Johny how Deep is your...pettiness?:eek:

:groan:

Cheers.;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
oh Dagoods,you are not coming to London ? what a terrible shame :depress:

all us Londoners are going to miss out on you having a shit on a Beckham shirt in Trafalgar Square. :eek:

still at least Maldini will be on his holidays when you are in Milan,it should save him a fortune on his obsessive stalker security bills.:tongue:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Thank you all!!!

You better believe I will have TONS of FUN.

PAYMAN: Dagoods will deliver on his promise. I can care less if there are cops or French Barbarians lurking around...All Dagoods has to do is reach into his pocket and pull out his Beautiful Navy-Blue AMERICAN PASSPORT...and those silly guards will not even come near me.

Or else I'll give Mr. Bush a call and...POW POW POW!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
actually

american tourists get suprised when they are arrested in foregin nations and an american passport means jack. the US govt does not bale out its citizens.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
american tourists get suprised when they are arrested in foregin nations and an american passport means jack. the US govt does not bale out its citizens.
Dagoods knows this already!

Money talks, Dagoods walks!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts

Good luck if you think you can bribe the French...:howler:

The French can buy you out if they wanted to...:)

You're not in Nigeria or Pakistan or some other corruption haven, but France!:)

All the best Milk...:howler:

Cheers.;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
The French can buy you out if they wanted to...
I doubt it!

Dagoods is going to Paris...and I wil give it a RIDE like Ms Hilton ;)

corruption haven, but France
Then how do you explain what happened in WC98?
:D (Just Kidding Payman)...

On a serious note, it will be very interesting...I cannot wait to go into one of those PUB'S and YELL Zidane sucks!!! USA, USA, USA....

:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dagoods said:
I

On a serious note, it will be very interesting...I cannot wait to go into one of those PUB'S and YELL Zidane sucks!!! USA, USA, USA....

:howler: :howler: :howler:
Then don't be suprised if you receive a rather rough welcome. Now, if you're really a man as you claim to be, then please do what you're saying you would and please make sure to take pics of what happens right at that moment and share it with the rest of us...that is if you make it out of there in 1 piece...;)

Cheers.;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Not a problem Payman...

Dagoods will be wearing this t-shirt...

:D :howler: :)

This will be Dagoods at the end of the bar fight, after whooping those Zidane mother lovers....

USA USA USA, FORZA SENEGAL :star:

21 - 40 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.