Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Till www.dagoods.com is not fully operative, I think it would be a good idea you continue to bash on Milan and Italian football legends here.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
jern,

i heard he said henry was a piece of crap compared to il phenomeno ;)

·
Registered
58,057 Posts
JKris said:
Everyone that is not Ronaldo?
:howler: :D :thumbsup:

So true.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Everyone that is not Ronaldo?
Once again you are wrong!

If anyone dares to talk trash about any of these players...be aware...Dagoods will come after you!

Yashin, Moore, Baresi, Maldini, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Pele, Platini, and Nesta!

the guy immitates wrestlers for the love of God!
Dagoods is original!!! Don't you ever insult Dagoods like that again!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Give us a break, you have insulted Baresi like hell before.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
i catch wrestling from time to time and a long time ago i heard a wrestler use "assclown" to rile somebody up. i dont think he got that from you. to make matters worse, somebody just has to watch the rock once to realize that you imitate him to a tee. hes not imitating you dagoods.

so youre about as original as a photocopy.

and dont include baresis name in your list of people youll defend since you trashed him a while ago. as much as you hope that we all forget that, we dont.

only a truly shameless individual would take his persona from a tv wrestling gimmick. and your shamelessness is only further evident by the fact you trash a legend like franco baresi, only to turn around and say you respect him.

and if you think im being harsh, you have only yourself to blame. i wasnt bothered by you for the most part but you disrespect members of this forum too often. and im sure that your shameless runs deep enough that youll continue to imitate wrestlers and call yourself original.

;-)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
only a truly shameless individual would take his persona from a tv wrestling gimmick. and your shamelessness is only further evident by the fact you trash a legend like franco baresi, only to turn around and say you respect him.
Luigui, Mario, Koopa, Yoshi, Princess whatever....the word a$$clown is a very popular words in the states...Just like SAP is a popular word in England.

so youre about as original as a photocopy.
Well here is a little history lesson for you. The reason why my nick name is Dagoods is because when I was in 6th grade I was such a remarkable futbol and basketball player, and one day one of my friends said to me, hey D-Man you have all
the goods
you can shoot, pass, play defense, rebound, etc. and what he said stuck with me. "The Goods", However, since DAGOODS is a very wise person he reailzed that the term "The Good" back in the days was used to describe GOD (of course this is B.C.). and Dagoods is no where near GOD'S league. Therefore, I felt ashamed of myself calling myself "The Good(s)"....So I used the first letter of my name and instead of The I decided to come up with Da and instead of good (single) I added an s for plural..hence DAGOODS was born! and well the name stuck with me until now. Everyone calls me by Dagoods! Dagoods won "BEST HAIR IN HIGH SCHOOL" - Dagoods was the man in high school.

and dont include baresis name in your list of people youll defend since you trashed him a while ago. as much as you hope that we all forget that, we dont.
Dagoods is aware that he trashed BARESI. But I was only defending my point of view which is: PAOLO MALDINI is superior than him. His legacy and numbers CONFIRM my belief. Don't get me wrong Dagoods has much respect for the Great Franco Baresi. If Franco Baresi ever got the privilege and honor of meeting Dagoods...I would shake his hand and I would tell Il Signore Baresi how I think about him, and how great he truly is...but I would also tell him in his face what I belief: SAN PAOLO is the best player out the two.

and if you think im being harsh, you have only yourself to blame. i wasnt bothered by you for the most part but you disrespect members of this forum too often. and im sure that your shameless runs deep enough that youll continue to imitate wrestlers and call yourself original.
Look don't compare Dagoods to some bad actor...or whatever he is. Dagoods favorite wrestlers were The Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan and they haven't been around since ages. Unlike other kids who grow up watching such nonesense Dagoods was more focus on "SUSHI".

Again, Dagoods doesn't look like an Islander, Dagoods is not a cheap imitation of Elvis, (Although I must admit Dagoods loves The Beatles, Elvis, Sinatra, Michael Jackson, and Ricky Martin). But NO! Dagoods has his own personality....Dagoods basically describes how I was in high school: Smart, funny, good looking, good dresser, adored by the ladies, popular, in other words Dagoods was the complete package.

So if you don't know any better just ZIP IT!

Here is the man who resemebles how Dagoods looks like NOW:

Only difference is that Dagoods has shorter hair.

So please don't you ever compare Dagoods to some hawaiian phony!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
ha,ha , Dagoods has stolen his persona from a stupid wrestler :howler:

how sad,a balding middle-aged man with no friends ,sitting their in his tights on his PC surrounded by Maldini and Ronaldo posters,quite a picture i'm building up. ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
I guess you perdentis can't read:

you can shoot, pass, play defense, rebound, etc. and what he said stuck with me. "The Goods", However, since DAGOODS is a very wise person he reailzed that the term "The Good" back in the days was used to describe GOD (of course this is B.C.). and Dagoods is no where near GOD'S league. Therefore, I felt ashamed of myself calling myself "The Good(s)"....So I used the first letter of my name and instead of The I decided to come up with Da and instead of good (single) I added an s for plural..hence DAGOODS was born! and well the name stuck with me until now. Everyone calls me by Dagoods! Dagoods won "BEST HAIR IN HIGH SCHOOL" - Dagoods was the man in high school.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Dagoods will address the community later on tonight!

Dagoods will address the community later on tonight!

Dagoods has a BIG "Anaconda Dagoods Style" Announcement to make later on tonight!

Dagoods is not RONALDO if that is what your little pathetic waste of a brains are thinking!

All that Dagoods is saying be PREPARED and hold on tight to your girlfriends...

:D :howler: ;)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.