Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idea for debt, performances, this, that...

here's mine:

1) sack terim and bring in a professional foreigner coach, fernandez in my mind now...

2) buy no one during the winter break, but only make the free transfers... the squad we have doesnt need anyone else if we r gonna train our yuongsters with the experienced guys, so added players for us would be luxuries...but payin for players would bring us into deeper shit :D

3) make swap deals where we dont have to give any amounts of money (i.e. afir and unsal with yilmaz), or swap deals where we also gain money from the trade...

4) loan out as many inused players (suat usta, murat erdogan) and slowly collect money that way, while those players gain experience in the starters (where they belong :frustrat: )...

5) get rid of players earning from our wages but not repaying with performances, like frank de boer, balic, ercan, lukunku...

6) make the new stadium in a core galatasaray area in istanbul, or in place of the ali samyen, with at least 45,000 seats to make profit off of (though 83,000 like the olimpic stadium would be nice :D )

7) make bulent retire :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:howler: wth i thought it was like an african dude :D

well u kno, i made the spellin error too...:D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I say you need a older experienced defender. someone like Popescu I think, but no name comes to mind. Maybe there's someone like that in Turkey.

And a creative midfielder OR a support striker. That's what you need IMO.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
eugenius said:
I say you need a older experienced defender. someone like Popescu I think, but no name comes to mind. Maybe there's someone like that in Turkey.

And a creative midfielder OR a support striker. That's what you need IMO.
We have Bülent Korkmaz, but for some reason he isn't playing much this season, and is said to be on the departing list. It seems he is very nervous (more than in the previous seasons). Also, it isn't a good solution to have both Bülent Korkmaz and Frank de Boer in defence as they are both quite slow. He always played for Galatasaray. He is already 35 years old, so he is near retirement. I hope he can end his career with Galatasaray.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
No, last thing we need on this team is experience. We need younger players. Look at our defense, we have the most experinced guys but they can't play for shit.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ibrahim toraman can blow any defender in the team away even at the age of 21, but we'll never get him...

suat usta and tamas would make a superb defense, but terim hates suat usta for some reason and wont even give him eleven minutes for the whole season...what is up?

as for the creative midfielder or support striker, i think we found that in berkant :strong: guy looked like zidane in some matches :star: sas in the beginning of the season, then coming to the juventus match, absolutely owned galata...everything that happened in the attack happened from him...thats y he was scorin two a match and assistin another few a match :star: :star: :star: but then he stopped playin, but regained the form against juventus, and we all saw wat he did to their defense...so its a matter of our midfield just being on their day or terim giving them the tactics they need...

but a play like deniz baris in defense would be awesum...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Maybe you should apply the Brcelona recipe again .. last time you got a playmaker and a defender from them: Hagi and Popescu.

Let's see who would you get now ... Puyol and Ronaldinho ... mmm ... that would work .. :D

Give up your stadium and get them :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
It seems Fener will need to go all out to get Ibo Toraman, since it seems we're letting go of Petkov..
Only Mahmut (and a useless Ismail) for left back isn't enough then, so now we'll actually have a real reason to go after him :D

GS should get Deniz..
He's a solid defender who doesn't mess around with things, the type that GS needs in the middle of defence..
If they had a man like him sitting there, it might bring more out of either Bulent or Frank (whoever partners him.. Maybe even Suat? ;)), and it would let the wide defenders play a more natural attacking game... Prates is dying to get forward from right back ;)

You should look to Turkish players only.. Get the Turkish players you need, then think about the foreign market..

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eugenius said:
Maybe you should apply the Brcelona recipe again .. last time you got a playmaker and a defender from them: Hagi and Popescu.

Let's see who would you get now ... Puyol and Ronaldinho ... mmm ... that would work .. :D

Give up your stadium and get them :)
oh how nasty that would be :D wish we could get them...

but if we want to find some buyable replacements, we should just look to puyol's twin deniz baris :D similar players...

let me add to my list:
) build the newest stadium without using any of the money b4hand, but when the project is finished, whatever money is left over, we can use on players...

·
Registered
321 Posts
i want ilker and volkan glatt to come bak, since sedat and sabri r with us now...we should use an all yoiung (with few exceptions) team for the second half of the season, so we can have a strong team in the next year or so..

-----------------------mondragon(aykut)
cesar pratez-----suat usta--emrah umut-----ilker erbay
--------------------------batista(petre)
sabri sarioglu------------berkant----------------hasan sas
--------------------karan(glatt)---florin bratu

got to get rid of oldies...

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Fener done the whole using youth players instead of older players thing last year..

It's bad for the players because they get heavily criticised by media idiots, and it can hurt their development :groan:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts