Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Good luck in the final tonight guys, may the best team win and it make for another great occasion in the stands ala Valencia 2009 and Madrid 2012. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looked offside for me, the ball Messi - or Suarez, don't know and don't care - got to pass to Neymar for the goal...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Pathetic... nothing works out tonight, I guess I won't ever see any title of Pathe... erm... Athletic Club...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Another ruined evening...
no Athletic fans watching? or just too bored to comment?
Was busy watching the game. And not alone watching Athletic, for once :D

The final was exactly as expected. Decent performance, but Barsa is the best team in the world with the best player as well...
Guess it would have been better to play Iraola as right back, and Aketxe or Susaeta as right winger.
Bustinza had some positional problems...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Can someone explain the reaction of the Bilbao players to me?

pk1i56aJxYw

A trick to beat a man in order to get to the goal is not allowed in Basque country?

·
Registered
998 Posts
It's about timing really, he's free to do any tricks he wants but in this specific moment it was an unnecessary provocation. Even Luis Enrique admitted he would react worse than Athletic players did in such a situation.

·
Qfwfg
575 Posts
Enrique being an idiot doesn't mean anything. Timing? There is no better time to try something risky than when you're winning. It was perfect timing. He has his own fans to entertain. It didn't even work out like he meant it, the Athletic player could've won the ball instead of pushing him and throwing a tantrum.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Doing it in such an important game, after dominating the match, with just a couple of minutes to go in front of 50k Athletic fans is not ok to me but to each their own.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts