Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear devotees of the Devilhood :stuckup:

While our boys are facing the crucial stages of the current season :nervous: in which we are still in the hunt for both the Champion's League and Lo Scudetto :hopefull: the best club forum on XT :proud: is less than 1000 posts away from reaching the milestone of 100,000 posts :star:

Since it's anyone's guess as to which respected member :devil: or agitated cugino :sweeteye: or fly-by-night trolls :groan: will click the "Submit Post" button to register the 100,000th post ;) I can at least have the consolation :angel: of starting the thread leading to this symbolic milestone :shades:

PS: By my calculations, we should be able to reach the 100,000th post mark by the first week of May :party:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
Dear devotees of the Devilhood :stuckup:

While our boys are facing the crucial stages of the current season :nervous: in which we are still in the hunt for both the Champion's League and Lo Scudetto :hopefull: the best club forum on XT :proud: is less than 1000 posts away from reaching the milestone of 100,000 posts :star:

Since it's anyone's guess as to which respected member :devil: or agitated cugino :sweeteye: or fly-by-night trolls :groan: will click the "Submit Post" button to register the 100,000th post ;) I can at least have the consolation :angel: of starting the thread leading to this symbolic milestone :shades:

PS: By my calculations, we should be able to reach the 100,000th post mark by the first week of May :party:
Possibly the 5th ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
We've got a lot of great posters in our forum. The Milanisti themselves and some very good non-Milan fan posters as well. It is the effort of both that makes our forum what it is. Saying that our very own Milan fans like Diavolo, Payman, King, Genio, Bern, Paratroopa Ruffian, Tyge, Aim, Kris, Ahsan, Billy, Shoryuken, Terak and many many others make our forum a special place! (Sorry for forgetting any key names! :wallbang: )

We've got serious topics, dramatic topics, humour topics, history topics and what not. It's not a cool place. It's the HOTTEST place! Welcome to Hell. :devil:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
The place is much hotter than it was a few years ago, much attributed to the dedicated devilhood posters here. :thumbsup: :star: We are the best!:D

It's marvellous achievement to pass the 100,000 mark :proud: , and surely we won't stop at that.:stuckup: FORZA DEVILHOOD:devil:

Haroon is right about the varitety of topics in this forum, afterall, it's the quality, not the quantity that matters. :thumbsup:

p.s.
should there be any reward/special title for the guy who have the privilege to post the 100,000th post? (I hope he's not Jern. :wallbang: :wallbang: :D :D )

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmmm......:D

Interesting........ :dielaugh:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
numerodix said:
You guys celerate _everything_ :D
Tradition you know...:lala: :stuckup::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lili said:
.....already reached 100.000 posts last Sunday. :D

Keep up the good job guys, being second best X-time forum isn't bad either. ;)
If we had a beckham mania in the Milan forum, we would have reached the 100,000 posts earlier than you lot ;)

One more post down & counting... :shades:

Tick tock... Tick tock... Tick tock...

·
Registered
487 Posts
lili said:
.....already reached 100.000 posts last Sunday. :D

Keep up the good job guys, being second best X-time forum isn't bad either. ;)

Actually the Inter forum has the most posts in xt, so I guess that makes you second and us third.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'll tell everyone right now - my mission is to spoil the Cugini's fun and festivities~!!!!!

:jester:

and there's only one way to do it....... :greed:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Giovanni said:
Actually the Inter forum has the most posts in xt, so I guess that makes you second and us third.
Actually you're right. Didn't even notice that. :smileani: So first is Inter, second RM third Milan and fourth will probably be the Barça forum. Not bad. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yup, as usual

INTER NUMBER 1

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
San Siro said:
Tradition you know...:lala: :stuckup::devil:

Cheers.;)

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I was gonna say something but i decided not too dont know why didnt think it was such a big milestone.

We have the 2nd highest post count behind inter, although they dont realli count.

100,000 i wonder who will make it hopefully someone big :D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Terak said:
I was gonna say something but i decided not too dont know why didnt think it was such a big milestone.

We have the 2nd highest post count behind inter, although they dont realli count.

100,000 i wonder who will make it hopefully someone big :D
actually it's Inter, Madrid than you with Barca on the charge

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I meant in terms of Italian teams.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
great to see the XT will have several club forums hit the 100k mark

Juventus will get there but they still have aways to go

1 - 20 of 66 Posts