Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first tournament of the year, began some days ago

As always, there has been many goals, arbitrage mistakes, and even some surprises
I refer you to the page which brings you all the time table and situation in the various groups

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/copa-sao-paulo/noticias/0,,OI4835991-EI17432,00.html

From this link you can link to the news about the games, ect.

From every group the first 2 gos to the next stage

In Terra you also can follow the matches minuto a minuto

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Thanks Luz ;) any idea if some of these games can be watched online?

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
A French station called TV Seba has been showing the matches on Justin TV.

Google the necessary when the next games are played or go to myp2p for the same link = TV Seba.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, you sure know that many stars were discovered in those ournaments. Some European scouts will be present

So, I bag you all that have seen or will see the games to report their impressions here

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, many ames were played many goals scoed, and now we are expecting the final
the final game will be played on Tuesday, 25.01.11 in Sao Paulo, the hour is not defined yet

The protagonistas will e FLAMENGO and Bahia

If you want to look up all the games, the resuls, who eliminated who, where were penalties, all you have to do is go to the link that is publishe in the first post of this thread. You will see on the right side of the table "proxima faze" so click it nd see the next faze, that again you click the same words and you get the 1/8 finals (oitavas) than quartas, and then semifinal
All the games and the results are shown here

Flamento eliminated their rial in the semis by penalties, and will confront Bahia

SO that will be the end of the copinha 2011, we will meet again in January 2012, for the next copinha, se Deus quiser

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I didn't get a chance to see even one game sadly.. but Flamengo ended up winning it with a 2-1 win against Bahia in the final, congratulations!

And for the laughs, look what happened in the Semi-Final :D

SUx5aJK6IGs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts