Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
baresi said:
need a thread for this big topic:

Vierri's disallowed goal on offside - no one on TV or posting can even agree on which italian player was supposed to have been offside. If it is that f'n close how in the world could the ref make such a call? Even with slo mo replay no one can even tell which player he is referring to. In that reduced space that call is insane.
Turn it up you idiot , accept you lost the game !!!!!!!

Look at the shirt pull you fool !!!!!!!!

Italy are a better team than that , they will go into " under siege mentality " , like Portugal & Argentina

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Primo said:

Cuoto: Proper name for you. Shut your hole puke. Brian McBride used your weak as$.

Primo , I am not upset with you man !!!!!!!!

I felt as angry as you did on wednesday !!!!!!!

But accept another success , as your teams demise , one thing your team has over mine is 3 points , so mine is a more stressful few days !!!!!!!!!1

Croatia even though they were outplayed like USA V Portugal , they had more killer blows :(
& that is something that took me 3 days to accept !!!! :(

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Boyo said:
I've already posted this in the match thread, but part of it also belongs here:

FIFA should step in and take a good look at the match footage and first off all reverse the yellow card Vieri got, then suspend the linesman for the rest of the World Cup as he is obviously not up to the job!!!

This whole situation is an outrage!! The only thing a linesman has to do is run with the forwards to see if they're not offside... a very simple task, and this man proved to be unable to do even that!!! Then he goes even further and elevates himself to the level of match referee by making decisions on a supposed foul commited on the field!!!

And this isn't the first dubious decision in this tournament! The reason for it is of course that FIFA has purposely put mediocre/low class referee's on the group stage matches, to 'save' the good referee's for the later stages and/or for important matches (like Argentina-England for example), but the matches of the group stage are just as important as the other matches!! And good refereeing should be a basic right that football teams are entitled to, not something given to them by the 'grace' of FIFA when they deem the match or stage of the competition important enough!! Instead of a electing new president, FIFA should concentrate their energy on finding/educating better referees!!
Ra ara ra !!!!!!!!!!

did you see USA's 2nd Goal how off side that was !!!!!!!!!!!

Accept it man !!!!!!

FIFA wont admit sh!t !!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT THE RESULT & LET IT MAKE YOU'S GUY'S STRONGER !!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.