Xtratime Community banner

Which one will be the first to say Bye ?

• Osvaldo Oliveira - Santos

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Tite - Corinthians

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Zetti - Sao Caetano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Estavam Soares - Palmeiras

• Leao - Sao Paulo

• Casemiro Mior - Atletico Paranaense

• Antonio Lopes - Coritiba

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Julio Cesar Leal - Flamengo

• Bonamingo - Botafogo

• Abel Braga - Fluminense

• Joel Santana - Vasco

• Levir Culpi - Cruzeiro

• Procopio - Atletico Mineiro

• Muricyr - Internacional

• Hugo de Leon - Gremio

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New year will start and with most of the major clubs with their coaches, we can start to ask, which one will be first one to be fired ? (I think the clubs show ask Pedro Bial to conduct the matter, he can make money with this after all)

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Vote goes to Julio Cesar Leal. It is the most WTF ?
even if Joel Santana makes changing clubs his way of living and Procopio asking for Fabio Jr. Returns to the sound of "Burro!Burro" be near...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Osvaldo de Oliviera won the World Club champs so what??? for the past year he proved to be very incompetent.at the time that he was signed from the TIMAO...Cointhians was at the relegation zone. At Vitoria he contributed imensely to their relegation.I bet that he would be given the boot after the Paulistao.
I have a feeling that Tite would end up at Santos FC be4 the season is over.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Procopio will be the first one to be fired. IMHO he was only signed las season as a "tapa buraco", a last minute hope for Atletico.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
The first to go will be Joel Santana. I hope we'll have enough time after that to avoid the relegation... :wallbang:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
And who the hell is Casemiro Mior?!? Never heard of him. Is he really a smart choice for a club that supposedly should have Libertadores ambitions?
:confused:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you noticed how crazy is Atletico-Pr is. He let lots of players go away and before getting any coach signed several players, some like Baloy that are a bit odd.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Garrincha said:
And who the hell is Casemiro Mior?!? Never heard of him. Is he really a smart choice for a club that supposedly should have Libertadores ambitions?
:confused:
He was the Nacional da Madeira manager. Nacional is a Portuguese team full of Brazilians.

I voted for him as the first to be fired. I think it will happen when Atlético start getting bad results in Copa Libertadores.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
PMLF said:
He was the Nacional da Madeira manager. Nacional is a Portuguese team full of Brazilians.

I voted for him as the first to be fired. I think it will happen when Atlético start getting bad results in Copa Libertadores.
Yeah, he does sound like a prime candidate to get the boot. He gets my vote... the second strongest candidate IMO is Julio Cesar Leal, who will not be Flamengo's manager when the Brasileiro begins.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Garrincha said:
Yeah, he does sound like a prime candidate to get the boot. He gets my vote... the second strongest candidate IMO is Julio Cesar Leal, who will not be Flamengo's manager when the Brasileiro begins.
I agree with that too.

Santos manager is also another one in risky position (he must be the most overrated coach in Brazil).

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I voted for Tite, not because I think he is a bad coach but maybe MSI will bring some bombastic name, as they want instant results and TIte said ( very reasonably) tha t the team need time for entrosamento and the good results will come eventually in the second half of the Brazilerao

I pray to God that Cruzeiro will not change coaches every fortnight like they did the last year

·
Registered
390 Posts
i dont think casemiro will be fired too soon, even tho im not very familiar wit his work either (altho i did see they beat sporting today in his farewell game) but i think atletico is gonna give him a few months to work even if he is the wrong choice, but ateltico has a good organization goin there and i think hell be given a pretty good run.

in my opinion the 1st coach to leave will be antonio lopes from coritiba... the fans have been fed up wit him for many months already n im certain that if they dont win the paranaense hes out...

falou

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and he won, Julio Cesar got fired today (it was not actually the first fired coach this year here, but the first in the list).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i voted for OO, this guy suck....

haha gambacticos arent happy with one of the best of brazil??? haha those guys are a joke and i'll bet with you that mr. KIA will fired Tite if he loses one more with the Gambacticos :howler:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The first one of the not listed ? Hard to know, there was for example Rene Santana fired from Valerio 2 weeks ago for nothing...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts