Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what you guys have been through yesterday (and I was in the same boat as you), I noticed that some of you are not the same today. Some of you died and came back to life yesterday. For this reason I decided to open my clinic and restore you back to normal. You can come to me with any issue or problem. And don't think this is the kind of clinic where people like this --> :googly: visit. :nono:

Forget the gospel & inquisition. This is the real deal, scientifically proven:thumbsup:. Everything is free of charge, unheard of in this times of capitalistic grid.

Come, you must. Await you, the doctor will.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
OK, Doc, I love the fact we have Kaka with us but what are management doing to insure future championships? Keeping a player we already had is great, but it changes nothing. What scientific proof do we have that B&G are really doing all possible to strengthen the team?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Hey, he offered to give it. ;)

Call it empirical evidence or simply sh*t you can actually see happening and not something you have to hope and assume is happening because it did in the past.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Dae, for bono you may want to rephrase your sentence to:
What creationist truth do we have...

;)

YEah, that or perhaps pixie dust sprinkled over the Milanello by the futbol fairies.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, Doc, I love the fact we have Kaka with us but what are management doing to insure future championships? Keeping a player we already had is great, but it changes nothing. What scientific proof do we have that B&G are really doing all possible to strengthen the team?
Look at the names in defense, with Agger also as a possibility. Hurtado possibly the next Zapata. Thiago Silva the next Roque Junior or Juan (maybe even better who knows). Mattioni close to the next Cafu(offensively at least). Midfield is set for next season with Gourcuff coming in and Emerson leaving, while Seedorf assumes Emerson duties. What about offense you ask? Borriello is quite capable of being a great striker. He's got the strength, he's got the movement, he's got the headers. Of course he needs to work on his finishing and injuries, but he will. We don't need no Adebayor who does not posses better finishing than Borriello (it's all scientifically proven). And why waste money on Benzema? We could by some brazilian or argentian youngster with a great future. What about Zapata you ask? He's an urban legend, just like Nesta has been this season. Scientifically proven of course:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dae, for bono you may want to rephrase your sentence to:
What creationist truth do we have...

;)
Creation happened back in 1899. The year is embedded in your avatar, Bern. All scientifically proven of course:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:howler::howler::howler::howler:
I can see your cynicism. But tell me, do courts not like scientifically proven evidence?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Look at the names in defense, with Agger also as a possibility. Hurtado possibly the next Zapata. Thiago Silva the next Roque Junior or Juan (maybe even better who knows). Mattioni close to the next Cafu(offensively at least). Midfield is set for next season with Gourcuff coming in and Emerson leaving, while Seedorf assumes Emerson duties. What about offense you ask? Borriello is quite capable of being a great striker. He's got the strength, he's got the movement, he's got the headers. Of course he needs to work on his finishing and injuries, but he will. We don't need no Adebayor who does not posses better finishing than Borriello (it's all scientifically proven). And why waste money on Benzema? We could by some brazilian or argentian youngster with a great future. What about Zapata you ask? He's an urban legend, just like Nesta has been this season. Scientifically proven of course:thumbsup:

Excellent use of the methods of Sir Francis Bacon to empirically prove a hypothesis. :thumbsup:

Now, try getting Seedorf to accept Emo's role. ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Didnt know we have an Albanian shrink among us. Could be useful ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didnt know we have an Albanian shrink among us. Could be useful ;)
:howler::howler:

ze clinich ist open, for eweryone ;)

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
I can see your cynicism. But tell me, do courts not like scientifically proven evidence?
yes and no ;) Sometimes they indeed look at some science which is real one, but not just stats. I mean - a DNA test is probably real science and not just "there is a 98% chance he is the father". But most of the time, they look at witness accounts and indeed hypothesis of the kind "there is a great chance the traces on the road are from this car and this tires." Then they re-enact actions, take sworn statements and all that. Very small portion is what you might call 100% scientific proof. No wonder the criteria used in US courts in criminal cases is "beyond reasonable doubt" (in Europe is different still similar in this aspect) which clearly means we don't expect things to be scientifically proven in every aspect of the case.
I do find it funny that the day Milan turned down a 100 million pounds to cash in, Dae is looking for scientific proofs for that we are still committed to win and are moving in teh right direction.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes and no ;)

I do find it funny that the day Milan turned down a 100 million pounds to cash in, Dae is looking for scientific proofs for that we are still committed to win and are moving in teh right direction.
that was funny:howler:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you a real doctor, or just a fake one like Pyscho?
Define the word doctor for me? But like Johan said, no I won't do enlargements of that kind.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
This was a low blow. He won't be performing any penis enlargement surgery on you, thats for sure!
Come on Johan, this was a good clean thread, and you've just dirtied it with your filthy thoughts. :mad:

FYI - Manuel already said no. :moan:

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
@ above comments :D

I dont know about a shrink. But I could use something to relax a little bit. My neck is hurting like hell as the result of the stress of the past few days.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts