imagine luck with us and we beat brazil 1-0
:D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
China triumphs over Thailand
Sportal

A Su Maozheng hat-trick helped China recover from a goal down and run out a 3-1 victor over Thailand.

The game was hastily-arranged by the Chinese after Nigeria withdrew from the match just 48 hours earlier after the death of the country's sports minister in an air crash last weekend.

Thailand took a surprise lead but Su equalised in the 78th minute before he added further goals two minutes later and in stoppage time.

An elated Su said after the match, "We started the game out too relaxed, but when they scored their goal we knew we had to take them to task.

"Our team work wasn't that bad, but it will get better, certainly before the World Cup we should be playing much better together," Su said.

China's coach Bora Milutinovic has guided the world's most populous nation to its first World Cup appearance and is drawn against Brazil, Turkey and Costa Rica in Group C.

great
we look set

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the match against uruguay saw us lose 2-0 infront of home fans
i was kinda happy about the match as i saw 1 clear cut chance in front of the goal, if the striker put that through, it would of been 2-1. so it would of been a good scoreline, but he didnt put it in!! now could be the poor condition of the pitch due to the heavy rain.
and i saw another close chance of us on the far left side of the goal, a lil bit of luck that would of been in if it was a classsy striker. so then it would of been 2-2. totally different story
and this is uruguay
we're only china
:tongue:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Interesting China.

If China plays its strength...tall+hard-man type, there is the chance against Brazil too. Bora knows best...

Good Luck

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bora is probably one of the most talented managers in the WC this year

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
It seems that China is not scoring goals...who is the main man there and who is the one who partners and who is the super-sub...I m interested to know....

Thanks

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we lost to PSV!!
i cant believe this

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
crazy swiftwilly :dielaugh:

you car crazy for post hunter and for chinese as well.less crazy chinese here besides carson but the guy most propably for all over the world soccer.get him out...:tongue: now found out a decent leader.you are right coming.;)

i must advise you,however, to be realistic if you watched the match against Uruguay & PSV.we are far from the target.:(

haha...still appreciate your chinesemania.welcome me joining? :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Italia said:
It seems that China is not scoring goals...who is the main man there and who is the one who partners and who is the super-sub...I m interested to know....

Thanks
i like to answer you though im not very familiar for my NT.:)

Chen Yang NO.20 is the one you could attend.he's been 4 years service for Frankfurt German.the euro experience would help him find the rival's gate. he's very handsome.:sweeteye: my idol long times.:heart:

the best supporting i think you can see Haidong Hao NO.10,the one of oldest in the squad. on May 21 "Franch football" the editors nominate him as the one of top 10 new faces.

im also honoured to recommand Bo Qu NO.16. the youngest guy has surprising speed can break any defence line.;) he's maiden work last year FIFA U21 championship scored the argentina gate. :proud:dont forget in that team with defencer Coloccini... Bora will take him as a flexible chessman to open the deadlock.

anything i can do for you?:)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
ah...S_willy, you are arsenal fan. i once heard your team theme on tv program,funny your fan singing in london accent.:D i need to get the theme but i only download an old verson.the description says its 1970's.:rolleyes: do you have a lastest remix version? i know you would have since youve cutted highbury grass for years.:D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
laoer: hehe, cutting grass a back acheing job! i suggest you try to get a job at real madrid to cut their grass. well worth it you know. hehe. hmmm the song...try some kinda file sharing program eg kazaa or morhpheus. i go dl some arsenal goals from there. personally i like the freddie song. cose his just a star and style.

i wish china all the best, cose i am chinese, right thing to do.
1. i am chinese
2. we're just the best team hahaha

but personally, we mite not do so well this world cup. BUT its a stepping stone to soccer superpower. china someday will be the best team because of our big population and so many talent. just not this world cup. but i expect it to be sometime in my life time!
:D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
laoer, xie xie for the information on the 3 strikers...i believe they are the front 3-pack that Bora had chosen for his 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1, right?

Gd luck.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
although we are ranked 51, the lowest country in the world cup, i think we can do much more then just the number says.

how about playmaker yu Genwei. he does fairing well. very good link to strikers.
dont forget our captain ma mingyu!

xie xie da jia, for making this thread a pretty good place to come to and talk about china's efforts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I heard your players told that Chineese people not to expect so much from them. Well, before I heard that I thought you will be a hard competitor but now I think you don't have a chance against us, even for a draw. I am sorry but you need to beleive in order to snatch a point from Turkey.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think that is where you got it wrong. the chinese people are toooooooo enthusiastic for the world cup. this is our first time at the big scene. not many chinese peple follow soccer as it is only a very fast growing sport. we have way way to many people.
the chinese group only wants them not to think they can win it. because i know we cant even win the world cup.
i am hoping for atleast 2nd round phase. that would be a mighty feast for our team already.
no your wrong, i think we can get points versing turkey. we're a strong side.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
What sort of Tatics will China play against these teams in the Group... I wonder if Bora will choose to Contain and counter-attack the Brazilians....or he will aim for a scoreless draw...or he will use the wings etc...then, what about the Turks and the Costa Ricans....

Any Ideas..?

Btw what is actually China's actual Strength... headers in air? Defense? man-to-man markings?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
What sort of Tatics will China play against these teams in the Group... I wonder if Bora will choose to Contain and counter-attack the Brazilians....or he will aim for a scoreless draw...or he will use the wings etc...then, what about the Turks and the Costa Ricans....

Any Ideas..?

Btw what is actually China's actual Strength... headers in air? Defense? man-to-man markings?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts